I knew you before

Chapter 24: I knew you before

Stefan rushes through the city hospital. He's worrying. Worrying about Elena. He walks into the hospital. As he takes to the left he sees Elena sitting one of the waiting chairs. Her legs are bend. Both elbows of her hands are on her knees. She is holding her face there.

"Hey" Stefan sighs finally seeing Elena fine. "You okay?" He asks don't even hesitate to sit next to her. She frees her hands, sits straight as she makes eye contact with him for a second.

"I'm fine" she says deadly. Stefan can see she's holding something on her hands. "What's going on?" He asks placing his hand on Elena's shoulder, stroking it.

She closes her eyes. "it's Nathan. He's.... He's in coma" she opens her eyes, unable to look at him. Stefan mouth gets a little open after hearing it. Nathan was perfectly fine last night. He shakes his head. "What? Ho..how. when!" He asks turning himself more in to look at her.

Elena rubs her thighs. "It was an accident. He had a serious head injury which led him to go in an instant coma." Elena says dropping her head, looking down. Stefan licks his lips. He already knows how hard it is for Elena to stay calm. She doesn't want to show it. Not really infront of him. And he'd hate to be the guy to comfort her. He knows that Elena doesn't need comfort even though she needs one now.

"He'll be fine. Most of the times coma patients heal very fast" Stefan encourages her without knowing what he's said is true or not. He just wants Elena to have hope.

Stefan sees Elena taking a deep breath. She raises her hand near him. The one with the fist. She takes it between her index and thumb fingers. "See this!!" She says. Stefan looks at it and then looks at Elena. It's a ring box.

"It was on his hand when he was admitted to the hospital" she tells him. Her eyes are so sad and broken. Stefan can read it. It shows guilty. "When I was a teenager. I wanted to have a life with him. I never told you before but I was serious about him. At least my teenage hormones were. We dated for three months and one day" she pauses. "My sixteen year old heart proposed to him" she finishes by choking down her words.

Stefan says nothing as he keeps his eyes on her. "He didn't take it seriously. Our friends thought I was joking. And then I chose to not have any contact with him. I started seeing someone else but I was touched with Nathan after all the years. We were on and off until I ended up being your roommate" Elena says deeply.

"I had a silly fight with him the night Katherine proposed to you and that's when I brought my silly little proposal thing to him and now see" she shakes her hand. The box shakes with her hand as well. "I feel like he went to buy it for me." She says sadly.

"To propose!" Stefan asks sternly. Elena exhales. "Maybe, I don't know. If I didn't bring it the other night, he wouldn't be buying this and he wouldn't be in this position" Elena says sadly, ready to break down.

Stefan immediately shakes his head. "Don't. Just don't. It's not you. You're not to blame. It was an accident. Nobody knew this would happen, Elena" he tells picking both of her hands, stroking the back side of her hands.

Elena stays silent. A tear comes out of her eye, rolling on her cheek. Stefan wipes it. "It's not you" he says leaning towards her, resting his forehead against her. She says nothing as they stay together like that for a little while. She doesn't want to notice but she does. Seeing Stefan Salvatore's soft side. She has never seen him like this. Being hopeful, sweet, soft, comforting. She's loving the man that he's showing to her.

XXXXXXXXXXX

It's been over a month. Nathan was sent back to his family in North Dakota. Elena was upset that they didn't get their goodbyes. Nathan would never know she cheated on him or that she came to apologize to him so that she could be friends with him.

Stefan understands that Elena's upset and that she's taking the blame for what happened to Nathan. He's respecting her space which she appreciates. Katherine is still pining over Stefan. He just told her to fuck off. But she knows she'll make her way to get back to Stefan.

It's a regular evening. Stefan just gets back home. He finds Elena sitting on the couch. She usually isn't at home during this time so it surprises him. And it surprises him more when he sees her in a satin red dress. Thin straps, long slit on both sides leaving her thighs exposed. Those smooth delicate legs are naked too. He swallows. He can't see her face yet because she's sitting on the dark.

He licks his lips, walking towards her "Hey! How are you doing?" He asks gently. She turns the lights on. That's when he gets to see her. She looks so ready like she has to go to attend a party. He doesn't remember any party arrangements for tonight.

She drags herself off of the couch sexily. Stefan swallows again. He starts sweating even though the air conditioner is on. They hadn't have sex after the whole Nathan thing. Stefan never makes her feel to do that. If she wants, they'll have. After all she's going through a brief loss moment.

"Are you going somewhere!" Stefan asks the third question. He doesn't get any answers from her. She walks toward him. Her hands get to his tie, loosing it. Stefan keeps making eye contact with her. She looks so sexy and beautiful. She smirks sexily.

She straightly stands on her high heels, gets closer to his ear "You asks so many questions" she whispers, bites down his earlobe. Stefan inhales. She's not going to any party because she's going to have one right now with him. Stefan doesn't waste anytime after understanding what's this about. He holds her hips, pulls her close to his lips. Her hands automatically get to the back of his neck. They've been missing each other so much. It's been a month. A month without not being with each other.

Stefan picks her up while kissing her, Elena jerks into his lap to drop her heels. She wraps her legs on his waist, driving her tongue down his throat.

XXXXXXXXXXX
Little Sexy Time

"Yes, right there, fu..." Elena sounds audible as she closes her eyes shut, moving her hips with him to keep the rhythm. Their bodies are glued to each others as Stefan jerks his dick into Elena's pussy. She yelps in pain and pleasure. This is so heavenly.

"Again" she orders, digging her nails into his back. Stefan pulls her hands off of him and pinning them over her head. He lets go off her but she keeps her hand there. He chuckles seeing that. His hands go under her thighs and bends them more closer to her body so now she's spreading widely for him to fuck her.

"Oh God!" Elena yells after feeling his dick coming inside her in a swift motion. He pulls out his dick and shoves it back into her completely, doing it like a pro which is driving Elena insane. Stefan dumps his head on the crook of Elena's neck. It's the best feeling he could ever experience this world. Their juices combined and they're reaching to their climax together.

XXXXXXXXXX

"We're doing really good" Stefan says keeping his hand on Elena's breast, playing with it. Elena moans.

"Maybe" she teases. Stefan pinches her nipple and gets on top of her again. "Maybe what?" He asks playfully. Elena giggles. "You're heavy" she complains and squirms under him. Stefan chuckles as he bends his elbows, keeping his weight off her.

"Yeah, we're doing really good. I'm happy whatever we're doing together" she says leaning up to kiss Stefan quickly.

"That means we're official?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows. Elena laughs. She scrunches up her nose. "Yes. We can say that"

Stefan tugs her hair behind her ear. Gazing at her. "I'm glad that I'm your roommate. If Jenna didn't force me to stand up for myself. I wouldn't come here, be your roommate and would never be a successful CFO" Elena says proudly, stroking his face.

Stefan kisses her hand. "Yes. I owe Jenna a big thank you for making you come here. I knew it was hard for her to make you come here because you're such a pain in the ass. But I know you'll come around." He tells her kissing her quickly.

Elena giggles while kissing him. "Mmm, that's right" she says drawing circles on his chest. And then it stinks in her brain. She looks at him shocked.

"Wait what!?"

The end.