Good or Bad?

Chapter 11: Good or Bad?

M rated:

"We *kiss* shouldn't be *kiss* doing this" Elena mumbles against Stefan's lips as he pulls her closer and closer. It's like he wants to suck everything inside of her. Both of their hands are working on them crazy. Elena's hands travel on his ass, groping him as he puts her on the corner table with her legs wrapped around his waist.

He pulls her by her thighs more. He pulls her bottom lip by his teeth. "You can tell me to stop, Elena" he says breathlessly. As he takes off the straps of her tank top, one gets so lower that her breast is revealed to him. He wastes no time groping it. Elena gasps in his mouth.

He then travels his lips from her lips to her cheek and then her collarbone as shiver runs into her spine. He massages her breast roughly. She rolls her eyes. Why is it feel so good.

"You want this" he pulls back to look at her. She opens her eyes to look at him. She can see hunger that filled with lust in his eyes. Like he's going to ravish her tonight.

He removes the other strap off her tank top, leaving her completely bare. Elena then gains control and pulls him by the collar, making him to let go of his t shirt.

Stefan pulls her by her thigh making her straddle on his lap.

He starts kissing her collarbone. He leaves light kisses between her breasts than his tongue trails a hot long lick on her chest. Elena never experienced something erotic like this. This is bad but it feels really good.

Elena's eyes get widely open after it hits in her brain what are they doing. This is not how it supposed to be. One thing led to another if she doesn't stop it now, they'd probably going to have sex which she's not ready for to do with Stefan. "Stefan, I've a boyfriend and you're in a relationship" she closes her eyes as she speaks. Stefan chuckles. "My relationship is meaningless, Elena. And I've never even heard about your non-existent boyfriend" he rests his chin on her chest as he looks up. Her hands are already on his shoulder.

Elena gently pulls herself off of him. "This is still wrong" regret rushes over her. Suddenly she feels disgust. How could she do this to herself and to Stefan?

Stefan inhales. "We can pretend like a one time thing" he smirks. Elena squints her eyes in disgust. "Naah. I'm not Viola. Call her to serve herself for you" she says as she pulls her tank top back on. His eyes roaming one last time of her naked front which is going to be covered now. She really has a body of a goddess. Stefan licks his lips. Damn! He didn't even get to lick them. Shit! He should have done it sooner.

"You're not less of her, Elena" Stefan says picking out his t shirt as Elena pulls her hair out of her tank top. "Excuse me, did you just call me a whore?" She asks in confused.

Stefan sighs. "She's not a whore. She is a friend. We're just sexual" he says turning back to her.

Elena wrinkles her forehead still confused what he meant by comparing her to Viola. Viola is disgusting according to Elena.

Elena gets off the table and finds her feet wobbly. It was heated but not that heated that she cannot even stand. What's going on with you, Elena, she says to herself. Does he really have the effect on her?

Stefan turns back to see again Elena who's really struggling to stand still. Her body feels lighter. He chuckles, Elena rolls her eyes.

The bell rings. Stefan walks to open the door. His mouth gaps seeing her after a long time. Hell, he doesn't even know when the last time he ever talked to her.

"What are you doing here?" Stefan asks crossing his arms immediately. Elena stands still trying to see with who he's talking to.

"Such a rude way to greet your girlfriend, Stefan" she says. Elena hears the voice. It's a lady. Girlfriend? That means it's Katherine?

She stands on her tippy toes to get a glimpse of her but before she can see further, Katherine's already barging herself in.

Elena's eyes locked at Katherine as she walks in. The first thing Elena noticed is that she is super thin. More thinner than Elena. Black boots, grey jeans and a top that hasn't passed her stomach and completely revealing her creamy belly. And a long see through Cardigan wrapped into her shoulder. Hair is curly. Have a very light make up on but looks expensive. She looks like a catalog model. How can anyone not want to be with her? Is Stefan dumb!

"Katherine?" Elena says softly.

Katherine smirks. "And you're the girl with the broken dress my boyfriend was holding on to!!!"

Thanks for reading please vote and review.