The Mystery Box

Chapter 15: The Mystery Box

I can see Stefan's eyes are following me but I ignore. I need to use the restroom.

I put my hands on basin, stretching my hands as I look at myself in the mirror. I look mess. Really mess, not outside but inside. I sigh as I close my eyes.

And then I hear the door gets locked. I turn back. "Stefan?"

"What are you doing?" I ask him in confused. I can see how mad he's right now. He's taking those angry uneasy breaths.

"You like to torture me, don't you?" He asks coming towards me. I sigh as I close my eyes. "Stefan, please. I'm not in a mood right now. I'm exhausted and I don't want to start with you" I say as I start walking past him but instead I find myself against the wall while he pins me up with his strong arms. I gasp but immediately try to get him off me.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I struggle to get out but I soon give up and look up at him. He's getting closer to me.

I feel his hot breath against my ear. "I hate the way you were close to my brother, dancing with him" he says with his voice cracking, intentionally leaving hot breaths on my already overheated skin.

I close my eyes, bite my lips. "It was just a dance" I whisper, trying to regain some sort of control but I know it's no use. I feel him sliding his hand from the side of my ribs to my hip.

"Didn't seem it was just a dance to me" he tells me as he squeezes my flash. I moan as I say "What do you want, Stefan?" the desperation in my voice definitely doesn't go unnoticed by him.

He brushes his lips on my shoulder but doesn't kiss. My skin is on fire by whatever he's doing to me. "You know already what I want" he says in his rough rookie voice.

I inhale his scent as I bury my face into his shoulder. I feel so weak, unprotected as he's turning me on in the bathroom.

"I've told you to become one woman man" I say in whisper.

He doesn't say anything just keep me hanging in there. I open my eyes when I feel him how silent he is getting. The heat, the passion, everything is gone now. He gently pulls his hands off me. I shove him off "Seriously? You're an asshole" I tell him.

I pull him by the collar and pin him on the wall. "If you ever dare to touch me or dare to take advantage of me I swear to God the last thing you'll have your left arm on your right hand." I give him my best death glare as I leave his collar, grab my purse and then walk out of there.

XXXXXXXXXX

It's been a few days after Stefan and I's bathroom war. We haven't talked after that night. Damon's gawking on my throat. He's here to handle his company with Stefan which Stefan isn't liking much. Katherine is getting pain in my ass who spends most of the time in Stefan's room and Stefan let her. He has a motive though. If he marries her then he will get her company and tie it with his own to make his name and his company, shares bigger which I've heard from few old staffs. The only thing I do is roll my eyes at them. I hate rich people and their ugly way to gain everything.

These three are out of my check book. I've blocked them, it's for the best. Katherine don't come at our apartment despite being Stefan's open girlfriend but Viola comes often. I guess Stefan can't be a one woman man after all. Specially not a girl like me. Who am I kidding to? He just wants fuck from me. After he's done, I wouldn't even exist to him. It's that simple. It is worthless to have hope for a man like him. He's beautiful from outside but rotten from the inside.

It's a regular day as I'm sitting on the couch doing my work. My phone rings. As I pick it up in hurry while taking a sip of my coffee, I choke on it.

"Elena, I'm sorry for not calling you back for the past four months. I had a huge downfall so I couldn't make it to you but now I can. I'm going to meet you, soon. Please don't be mad, granola bar."

Is he serious? I have no idea if he was even alive for the past four months now he came up with this? A text? Why men are so problematic and think us women will forgive him for everything as they put fatal attraction on us. Not going to happen this time. Let him come. I wanna know what's his excuse now.

XXXXXXXXXXX

"Yes, Katerina. I just landed and I'm going to meet you in an hour." I tell her as I sigh exhausted. I had a short travel to another city for a meeting. This was an important meeting and an opportunity to make my company bigger so that I can buy Damon's share and kick him out here. This company is the only thing that is tying up Damon with me. I want him gone.

As I'm dragging my bags, my eyes fall on her. Why is she here? I squint my eyes as I look at her smiling at me. Am I dreaming? Is she really here? Come to receive me? Who told her that I was out?

I close my eyes and blink quickly. No my eyes aren't hallucinating. It's her. It's really her. She has come for me. We haven't talked after that night.

She's holding a bouquet of flowers as she smiles at me widely. Elena Gilbert smiling at me? Is she drunk or I've been drinking a lot lately. I pinch my hand to make sure one more time that I'm not hallucinating her.

She smiles as she starts jogging. Her jogs turn into a marathon. She's running towards me while smiling widely. My mouth gets widely open. I can't help but smile too as I look at her. This is it. I'm going to have her now. She must have really missed me.

My dreams shattered and my heart turns into pieces when I'm about to open my arms for her to hold but see her past me as she throws herself into someone's arms and the person starts spinning her around, both are giggling loudly.

Who's this guy? Why is he holding her like that? My roommate. Why is she so happy being wrapped into this guy's arm?

"I've missed you so much" she tells him. The way they're looking at each other is like no one but only they exist in this world.

I can't move as I keep locking my eyes at them and it's about time when Elena turns to the left and sees me. Her smile immediately fades. And that's when I get to see the douche. Blonde hair, grey eyes, shorter than me but handsome than my brother, holding Elena up into his arms.

He looks back at me as he notices Elena's getting tensed.

He puts Elena's feet on the ground as Elena awkwardly calls me by my full name. "Stefan Salvatore."

Elena's boyfriend. Yahoo!!

Thanks for reading please vote and review.