Take Over

Chapter 21: Take Over

Warning: Contains sexy time.

She storms into her apartment, running her hands crazily on her hair. She wants to break everything, every belongings. His belongings.

The main door slams behind her cause her to yelp in shock. She huffs when she sees him. He has chased her down the entire time. But she didn't know.

She starts walking away to get in her room but he stops her. "Elena" he says making her face him but she flinches and moves away from him.

"Don't touch me" she spits out. Stefan looks at her half broken half mad. "I don't get it why are you so mad at me?" He asks her puting his hands on his hip.

She shakes her head. "You still asking me that? Why don't you get it that..." She yells but stops.

"I don't get it what?" He dares to ask. She closes her eyes and decides it's better for her to not be around her so she again tries to walk away but he stops her, again.

"You don't get to walk away. You've to tell me. Why are you so mad? What's bugging you?" He yells at her as well.

"You want to know.. you really want to know?" She keeps bobbing her head. Stefan's mouth gets little open, he keeps bobbing his head.

"It's because I love you. I want to be with you and I hate that I love you. I hate when he said her yes. I hate that you're engaged. I hate that you're going to marry her. I hate that it is not me. I was never me. I hate that you don't want me. I hate that you don't love me. And I hate that I love a man like you." She screams her lungs out getting too close to him. Her eyeballs are widely locked on his.

They keep their eyes locked at each other. A tear roll out of Elena's eye for staring at him for too long or maybe it is because she declares what she has been hiding for herself. She wasn't ready to face the truth. This man brings the worst out of her or the best out of her. She hates everything he does. Because he doesn't show his real self, something that she only can see in him. She can feel it but he's too shady to bring it out.

He licks his lips. His hands go on her hips as he pulls her closer. She shrinks when his cold hands touch her thin waist. She's wearing a lacy dress so she can feel his cold hands.

And then those luscious lips come to contact on her lips. She melts into his lips. This is the first time she's really feeling him. She had kissed him before but it was because she had physical cravings for him. Because she was missing sex. But this time it's not only craving but also wanting him.

The kiss is everything. Want, love, lust, passion, hunger, loss, everything.

They moan into each other's mouths. He makes her wrap her legs against his waist as he picks her up, holding her by her ass.

Elena's running her hand on Stefan's hand, neck. Moving her lips and tongue with his. They both gap their lips and brush together at a same time.

"Stef..n" she mumbles against his lips but he doesn't care. He pushes her against the wall, engulfing more of her. More of her tongue, lips, saliva.

He takes her into his room, dropping her down still his lips are against her lips. Her jaw gets tired for kissing him too long.

He brushes his lips on her throat. She feels his hand on her back, getting her zipper undone. She opens her eyes widely when he starts kissing her neck. They're going for it. Sure going for it.

When he feels her zipper is loosing and he's rubbing his stubble on her neck, almost taking it off of her shoulder... A sudden urge she feels to stop everything right there.

"Stefan, maybe we.." but he stops her by nipping on her collarbone. "Not a word, Elena. Don't stop me. Not tonight" he says huskily and almost desperate. It's like he wants to be with her like this for a very long time.

He kisses her neck aggressively, making her forget whatever doubt she is having. He takes her dress off of her shoulder and it pools down on her feet, leaving her in a hot pink lingerie.

He doesn't waste any moment to unhook her bra. He flies it somewhere behind him. Elena chuckles.

While kissing him, she unbuttons his coat, drops his coat of his shoulder, unbuttons his shirt but the shirt is new and it's really hard to take the buttons off, so she gropes the shirt from both sides and tears it off.

Stefan groans into her mouth, not knowing she's that strong. He picks her up and drops her on the bed. Now, she's lying on his bed in nothing but her pink thong. The desperation on her face is so visible but she's not shy staying naked infront him. She loves herself and she always finds herself attractive and her body as well. She considers him lucky that he gets to witness something so exotic. She had sex but it wasn't a daily do. But she is pretty much confident. She's basically smirking at him.

He licks his lips in hunger and leans down on her. Though he has a nice body to look at. She had seen him like that many times.

"What's the smirk for!" He asks kissing down her chest again. "That how much you're lucky that you get to see me naked" she prides herself closing her eyes, letting him take her over the moon. He chuckles as his mouth drops on there where she wants him to be.

"You're too much self obsessed" he says against her skin.

"Yeah. I always have been." She informs him. He takes her hand and brings it down his pants. She ooes when she gets to feel him. The main party tonight. She has seen his bulge. She seen the second he opened the door for her. The day she met him. She knew that he's huge and big and how lucky Viola is or Katherine or the other women he had been with. But never knew she got to be with him like this.

Then she thinks again. "Stefan" she says desperately. He hums against her naked stomach. She has ached her back against his lips. One of his hands is on her spine and other one is on her hip.

He crawls over her. Puts a little weight on her to feel him feel her. "What is it?" He asks kissing her cheek. Her eyes falls a little. "I will only give myself to you if you say it back" she tells him looking straight into his eyes. Searching a hint into his eyes, perhaps a yes.

He groans against her neck and nips it again. "What if I don't?" He asks kissing her neck. She rolls her eyes, pushes him back using her hand on his chest.

He breaks the kiss and looks at her. "Then I'll call Nathan and let him finish what you've left off" she dares him, annoyed by him for not giving her the answer.

He sighs and then drops his lips against her lips again. They moan. "Don't ever drop Nathan on my face. I've loved you the second I saw you..." He stops.

She squints her eyes. "Saw me where?" She asks brushing her hand on his chest. He says nothing. Probably thinking something. She tilts her head.

"The second I saw you outside of my apartment" he tells her.

She groans. "I don't believe that" she turns her head on the left. But he makes her look at him. "You don't have to. All I know that right now I'm craving for you. So are you." He tells her.

Then he gets closer to her ear, leaving his warm breath there. "I know how wet you're" he says as his hand gets between her legs, causing her to bite her lip. This hot man on top of her, saying something so dirty but so innocently, confesses when he first fell for her...

She's literally going to let him have her. All. Night. Long.

Stelena back together or not?

Thanks for reading please vote and review.