01

Vivian

"Danielle wake up your going to be late for school." I say to my sister who's right now pass out sleeping on the bed.

"5 more minutes." She said in a sleepy voice.

"You said that 15 minutes ago let's go.." I say shaking her body up to wake her up.

"Okay okay I'm up." She said getting up.

She walked pass me into the bathroom, I walked out of her room and into the kitchen, I open the fridge taking out all of the supplies to make an sandwich for two.

While I was making the sandwich my sister came out of the bathroom and headed back to her room, I grabbed two plates, placed the sandwich on them.

"DANIELLE ARE YOU DONE SO YOU CAN HURRY UP AND EAT." I yelled to my sister.

The door swings open revealing my sister in her uniform outfit, she started walking over and taking a seat down then she started eating her sandwich.

"Oh by the way I am going to come home late, because of work but there will be food there and I'm going to get grocery on the way back." I say to my sister, she nods her head.

After we was both done eating the sandwich, Danielle slide her socks and shoes on, after she got her backpack and putted it on.

"Your ready?" I say grabbing the house keys and sliding my shoes on.

I was just wearing ripped jeans and a hoodie nothing special to work at the Library store today but it's quiet and calm.

"Yeah let's go now." My sister says.

I unlocked the door opening it after I walked out and my little sister came out after then I closed the door and locking it.

After we headed downstairs where the exit was that because we lived in a small affordable apartment for both of us.

Then we both headed outside and started walking, Danielle high school was close to us so we just walk even if we did have a car we would still have walk, I always walk with my little sister scared that she would get kidnapped one day and I would blame it on me for letting that happen.

When we was here I dropped her off and started walking back but this time to the library store, some thing was buzzing though my pants I was confused when I want to see it was my phone someone texted me.

_________
Lil sis

Lil sis: can I go over my friends house
After school?

Lil sis: or sleepover because tomorrow no school.

Me: yeah you can pick

Lil sis: thanks I'm sleeping over!
Seen.

_______

I placed my phone back inside my pocket and forced my way to the library store, I was already running 5 minutes late so I started running my way there.

I stopped running trying to catch a breath, I was standing right next to the library store so I started walking, then I opened the door walking inside Mrs. Nichols saw me coming in leaving me a smile.