05

Vivian

I never lay in this bed so comfortable, the bed was soft but that was weird my bed was never soft like this before.

I open my eyes fully. I jumped up from the bed. I screamed.

This isn't my room or any rooms my grandparents had. I started looking around.

No no no this can't be please tell me it's not.

I walked over to the door, but the door was lock why would it be lock?!

I started banging on the door, "let me out!" I said screaming.

I repeated over and over again until some one come and get me out but no one did. My eyes started to tear up.

Every thing was going perfect over the last month, I moved out of my apartment into my grandparents house to move close to my little sister college, my little sister turned 18 this month leaving me to go to college which I never had experienced.

Every was just going how my normal life was going now.

I wiped my tears away, i turned around trying my best not to cry even more then I was right now.

I started walking around the room, if I can't leave this room we'll might I guess just look around.

I have notice this room was something different from what a guys room would look like but no jokes this is Damian room.

Hopefully it's not please.

I got tried and bored after that whole exploring the room, I decided to go back and maybe just take a nap.

I walked towards the bed sitting down, my mind was still on my little sister and how she was doing nothing else.

I heard noises coming out, outside of the room like yelling voice from a girl and a guy but I didn't know who I wanted to put my ears over the door to hear but I didn't wanna do anything dumb.

Tears was still coming out, I try thinking about the good things but nothing has came in my head that was good. My head my down while the tears dropped on the ground.

"Are you done crying." A deep voice says. I jumped up from the bed scared, I looked up to see Damian  fucking Russo.

He was right in front of me, I didn't even notice that he came in the room, I was only thinking about my life and not thinking about what he going do to me.

"Morning мой ангел." He said.

He started getting closer to me while I backed up.

"Why am I here... and what do you want from me." I said yelling at him.

He started laughing, "You thought you could actually run away from me?" He said still walking over to me.

I don't say anything I just keep my mouth quite. "Your here because I want you to be, I don't have yo give u a reason." He said coldly.

"Y-yes you do, I-I did nothing wrong." I said trying to keep it cool. My back hit a wall now there is nothing to escape.

He placed his hand on each side of the wall making a trap for me to escape from.