04

Damian

One month later

It has been a month since I have last seen that girl, for some reason Vivian has been on my mind all day.

I stop having sex with other girls for a month because of this one girl, I never felt like this before like I wanted to protect her with all my powers I have.

Once she escape the house there was nothing I could do to find her again, she changed her Location to something else we are still trying to find, when Xander was looking for her address he couldn't find it for some reason all it would say was nothing just blank.

"What got you up all in your head." I heard a voice say taking me out of my thoughts.

I looked up too see my little sister, me and my sister doesn't look nothing alike, she got all of her looks from our mom while I got our dads, she had blue eyes I had brown eyes.

"What do you want." I say deep voice.

"Woah now anyways I just wanted to let you know that Oliver wanted me too tell you to come to the warehouse today at 10pm tonight." My little sister says.

"Did he tell you the reason." I asked.

"No he said it was none of my business." Evangelical said, I nod my head.

My sited turned around walking away, when she was half way there the door she turned back to me.

"Oh by the way I'm going out with one of my friends today." She said with a smile.

"What is this friend of your you keep on going out with." I say in a deep voice.

"Don't worry it's just a girl I met." Evangelical said.

"I will put cash in your account then." I say.

Evangelical excitedly jumped and started walking over to me giving me a big hug and a kiss on the head.

"Best brother ever!" She said excitedly.

"I'm your only brother." I say rising my eyebrows.

"Yeah and that too." Evangelical said.

Evangelical gets excited about every thing that is a surprise or money, recently I have not been putting money on her account because of something that she did. A few months back evangelical decided to sneak out and go to a party, then when I find her, she was kissing a guy, I started beating the shit out of that boy causing him to have a broken ribs. Even if she is 23 years old it doesn't matter she is still a little girl to me.

Evangelical walked out of my office closing the door after now I'm here alone.

Right now it was 7:30 pm meaning I have 2 hours and 30 minutes left.

I got up from my chair, walking towards the door and heading upstairs to my room. If I have that much time I am going to take a shower then.

Once I was in my room I headed into the bathroom, I turned on the shower, taking off my clothes and getting inside.

The hot water was burning my skin but it would make me forget my stressed. I looked down at my dick.