02

Vivian

"Little one wake up." I hear a male voice say in my ear. It wasn't the same voice I heard before.

I open my slowly eyes seeing I was in a cell room, I try moving my body but couldn't move it for some reason when I looked down I saw there was a rope tie against my waist, arms, and my arms.

Fuck I didn't expect this would be the way I die.

"It won't work now stop trying and stay still." A female voice says.

I couldn't see anyone of them but I could only hear there voice.

I try screaming but my throat was all dry up. Thinking about my throat my memories started building up to me, the way the old man died, my heart started racing fast, tears started building up.

I looked up in the ceiling trying to not let any of my tears fall out of my eyes which kinda work.

Footsteps started coming towards my way, the second before I knew it the cell door open I turned my head around seeing the dark hair male and seeing a brunette female right beside him.

Was they standing there the whole time?

"Damian the lady is awake." The female said behind the door.

Fuck. They better be not talking about Damian fucking Russo as in which the ruthless psychopath and a very powerful mafia boss. He owned two of the largest mafia empire all because of his great grandfather.

"Wait a minute Damian as in Damian Russo?" I say out of no where.

They all went quiet, turning there heads over to me, big mistake great job Vivian you just had to say your mind out. A tall mascular man which i assume was Damian started walking up to me to the point where i could see his face and it was something i didn't expect

he looked young like he was in his 20s with dark black hair with brown eyes, he had many tattoos on his whole left arms but he rpob had even more tattoos from the parts i couldn't see with his white dress shirt was covering half of his body, two button from his dress shirt was undone, his white dress shirt sleeve was rolled up all the way up to his elbow.

"Yes." He said in a deep husky voice. "Leave." He turned around looking at the two people who was in here.

They didn't hesitate to leave the room, but instead started running out of the room closing the door right behind them.

he turned his whole body around to where his body was now facing me, i slowly started looking up to his face only to find him already staring right at me.

"Was you the one  who killed that man and also the one who stabbed a needle into my arms?" he nodded his head.

"Why didn't you just kill me when you had the chance?" He shrug his shoulders.

"Are you ever going to talk?" I say to him again.

"Stop asking stupid fucking questions and shut your fucking mouth for a god damn second." He shouted which made me flinch.

I closed my mouth to the point where i could only hear my heart beep.

lub-dub..