11

Vivian

I started moving my hands and my legs feeling nothing beside me.

I open my eyes seeing that Damian already left the bedroom, I got in a sitting Position stretching my body out i turned my head to the side seeing my favorite flowers and a note card on top of it.

I turned my whole body around grabbing the note card, I open the note card I was in shock.

The note says...

"Sorry."
Sincerely, The guy who almost killed you.

I closed the note placing it on the bedside table then after grabbing the flowers giving it a nice smell.

I placing it back on the bedside while getting out of the bed, I grabbed my phone seeing the time and it was only 8:46 am, I looked over to my text message seeing that my sister texting me a hundred time over the past few days.

__________
Lil sis🤍

8:46 am

Me:
Is it just me or am I just seeing your text now.

Lil sis🤍:
OMG!

Lil sis🤍:
Tell me why I thought you die.😭

8:47 am

Lil sis🤍:
And tell me why you have not been responding to my text.

Me:
I have been just busy sorry.

Me:
But how college going?

8:49 am

Lil sis🤍:
Been good, coming home soon for break!

Oh shit I have not told her what was going on right now me getting kidnap having to live in the devil house and everything.

8:51 am

Me:
Ima call you later in the afternoon I have to go byee.

Lil sis🤍:
Okayyy byeee.
Seen.

_______

I throw my phone on the bed walking toward the bathroom getting inside, I open the door close it right after.

I walked towards the sink grabbing a pink toothbrush I find in the devil bathroom top shelf.

I grabbed a toothpaste spreading it on my pink toothbrush then after putting a little water on top of it, I started brushing my teeth up, down, right, and left.

After I was done I cleaned the toothbrush putting it back in the holder then washing my face, I got out of the bathroom walking towards the bedroom door then walking out of the room.

I was too lazy to change into some new but I know for sure I will change it out soon once I get my breakfast, I started walking downstairs into the kitchen where I saw Cris and Evangelina they was both eating breakfast on the counter not even sitting down.