13

Vivian

"Come in." I say.

After going back to the house I decided to go upstairs into my "room" changing out of my clothes into sleeping short and a white lace top.

The door swings opening revealing Cris and Evangelina, they started walking towards me on the bed laying down next to me.

"I'm bored." Evangelina says.

"Same."me and Cris says at the same time.

"Omg how about we go bake cookies?" I say.

They all nodded there head, my phone started vibrating I looked over seeing my little sister was call me.

"I'm going take this real quick." I say getting out of the bed.

"Okay we're going to be in the kitchen." Evangelina says getting out, Cris started following her.

Once I heard the door close, I answer the phone.

"Hey sis, I miss you.." I say with a long u.

"I miss you too but lucky I'm coming home soon." She says.

"Oh yeah about that I need to tell you something." I say low.

"What is it?" She says in a questionable tone.

"Okay so remember how I came home really late one time." I say, "Well while I was gone I was kidnap-" she cuts me off.

"OMG!" she yells on the phone, "BY WHO OMG HOW DID YOU EVEN ESCAPE?!"

"The kidnapper was uhm.."

"WHO?!" she screams.

"Damian Russo." There was a long silent on the phone.

"Hello?" I say.

"Sorry, do you mean Damian Russo as in the mafia king aka the devil." She yells on the
Last part.

"Yes." I say.

"What happen next?" She says.

"Well he gave me a chance to escape, and so I did. Once I did blah blah and then like while I was sleeping I guess I got kidnap again, now I'm at his house sleeping in his room." A loud gasp comes.

"DID YALL HAVE SEX?" My eyes wide.

"No no no no." I say.

"I have to go now, I will talk to you later bye I love you."

"I love you too." She says before I ended the call.

I went out of the bathroom then out of the room going downstairs into the kitchen I saw all the supplies already laded out.

"Finally your back took awhile." Cris says.

"Sorry it was just my little sister who called." I say walking towards them.

"It's fine now let's start baking cookies!" Evangelina says.