16

Vivian

My head felt like something hard I was laying on while the other part of my body felt like I was laying down peacefully with no hard stuff going over there.

The only think I remember was me falling asleep in an uncomfortable seat in the private airplane.

I started moving around but that didn't last long before a hand was place on my waist.

"Stop moving and go back to sleep." A voice deep voice says in my ear.

I never open my eyes faster then I just did now.

I got up in a sitting position looking to my side seeing a bare chested Damian.

His eyes was already onto mine.

"W-where are we?" I say grabbing the blanket closer to me.

"Las Vegas." He says pushing the blanket away from him.

He throws his leg on the side of the bed, he stood up.

He started walking towards the bathroom, then closing the door after making me look away from him.

I looked down at the blanket rubbing my head.

All I remember was me falling asleep thinking nothing about this.

How come did I not not feel anything while I was sleeping.

The sound of the shower starting made me get out of my thoughts.

I fall back on the bed, closing my eyes.

I open my eyes once again after one minute of closing them before my stomach was growling.

I got back in a sitting position before throwing the blanket off of me then standing up.

I looked out in the balcony window seeing it was still a little sunny outside.

I started walking towards where my suitcase was.

I lay down my suitcase before getting down on my both knees.

I grabbed my ripped jeans with a white tank top then grabbing my hoodie to cover myself.

I looked at the bathroom door still seeing it closed.

I zipped back my suitcase before getting back up on both of my feet.

I throw my clothes on the bed before turning around then grabbed both end side of Evangelina hoodie that she let me wear.

I pull the hoodie off my head then throwing it on the bed where my other clothes was.

I had a black crop top under the hoodie, I grabbed the end side of the top then pulling it off of my head throwing it where my hoodie was at.

"What are you getting ready for?" I turned around seeing Damian not half naked this time but having sweats with a plain black t-shirt on.

I looked at him before his eyes went down from mine, I looked down remembering I only had a red bra on.

I turned back around before I hear him laughing.