09

Damian

Looking over on the side of the laptop screen I can see that Vivian fell asleep on her chair.

One of her hands was up on cheeks keeping it  in a comfortable position for her to sleep while her eyes was close, this girl was in a deep sleep.

I guess time to go to bed.

i closed my laptop, I got up from my seat walking over where Vivan was at, once i was close enough I picked her up, she let of a groan but still kept her eyes close.

I walked towards the door opening it while walking out heading upstairs into my room.

I open my door still having Vivian in my hands, once the door was open I started walking inside closing the door after with my feet.

Walking over to my bed I placed her down pulling the cover and blanket over her body.

I started walking into the bathroom to take a shower, I turned on the shower head, I took my clothes off of me.

After taking a shower I throw a towel over my waistline I tie it up.

I open the bathroom door walking out, I looked over on the bed seeing that Vivian is still sleeping but she moved from her sleeping position into a one where her legs was on the across of the bed while her arms was stretched out, her phone was on the ground. She even took the blanket and the covers off of her.

Damn I only left for 45ish minute and she already like this.

I walked over to my walk in closet picking out a gray sweat pants, I was going to sleep shirtless like I always do it didn't matter to me if Vivian was sleeping right next to my bed, i threw on my gray Calvin Klein boxer then taking the towel off of my waistline throwing it on the ground, I slide on my gray sweat pants.

I picked up the towel that was laying down, I throw it in the laundry basket.

I walked towards the phone that was on the ground picking it up then placing it on the bedside table, then i charged her phone. I walked over to my side of the bed I started fixing up Vivian position in the way she is sleeping then after I throw the covers and blanket over her, I slide in the bed she was right next to me sleeping, I took my phone that was on the bedside table i went on the camera app taking a photo of Vivian, after I placed my phone beck to the bedside table.

My mind drifted off when Vivian slapped me in the bathroom, I never let some one get the last way. Vivian will pay, don't care if she did it on accident this won't be over for both of us.

________
The next day.

Waking up to something breathing against my neck. I open my eyes looking too the side seeing Vivian close up to me, I looked down on my body seeing her legs was on my legs and her arms was hugging me.

"Fuck." I saying under my breath.

I grabbed on her arm gently pushing it away from my chest, placing her arms on the side of my chest, then after i grabbed her legs gently pushing away from my legs placing it on the other side making her whole body move where she was sleeping on her side of the bed.

I got up in a sitting position, i grabbed my phone looking over too see it was saturday then looking up at the clock seeing it was only 10:30am in the morning. I unlocked my phone going to the email seeing i had hundreds emile i had. Mostly all from mafia don who are trying to get me to married their daughter or other mafia don trying to combined with me. I shut my phone off.