14

Vivian

It had been a week ever since the thing that happen in the kitchen, after that night i went to bed but he didn't come right to bed it took him a few hours before i felt the bed squeaking and the blanket getting pulled away from me.

I could still feel his lips on mine, his taste, his tough dragging along my face to my neck.

"Are you even listening to me right now?" A voice come through dragging my thoughs away.

I looked up to Evangelina rising her eyebrows at me, right now we was in her room just on her bed talking about stuff mostly her talking about stuff to me.

"Sorry, I just got something in my head right now." I say.

"It's fine don't worry about it." i nod my head.

a knock on the door came, Evangelina got off the bed and started walking towards the door once she open it, it was one of the bodyguards.

"Can we help you?" Evangelina questions him.

"Boss said to bring Vivian in his office." I got off of the bed, i started walking towards where Evangelina was standing at.

"Why dose he need her?" the bodyguard just shrug his shoulders.

Evangelina looks at me, I looked back at her giving her a nod.

"I will be right back." I say to her

The bodyguard moved out of the way making me room to get out of the room.

I started walking upstairs into his office, i knocked on his door.

"Come in." I open the door walking inside closing it behind me.

He looked up from his laptop, closing his laptop making his whole focus on me not anything else.

I took a seat in one of the chairs.

There was a long silent between us, no one said anything.

"How did you sleep." He says taking the silent away.

"Good."

Now there was a long silent once again.

"Why did you need me?" I say looking up to him.

He was already looking at me, making my heart beep fast.

There a big silent where now I can hear my own breathing, both of us didn't say anything.

I got up from my seat, I started walking towards the door.

"Did I ever say you can leave?" I turned around looking at him.

"Are you serious right now?"

"Sit back down." I roll my eyes.

I started walking back to the chair taking a seat down.

"What did you even call me in here for?" He shrug his shoulders.

"Can I leave then?"

"No." I roll my eyes.

_______

I have been sitting down in a quiet for the past couple of minutes.

Damian was on his laptop right now, he opened up a few minutes ago.

I had nothing with me not even my phone, everything was in Evangelina room.

Ugh.

You know what fuck it.

I got up from my seat, I looked to see Damian was already looking at me.

I turned around, I started walking to the door opening it then closing it.

Thank god he didn't say anything.

I started walking downstairs, knocking on Evangelina door. The door swing open revealing Evangelina.

"I thought you was never going to come back for a second." Evangelina says.

"Sorry, he just had to talk about something." Something means nothing.

"It's fine, now come inside." She turned around where she falls down on her bed.

I walked inside her room, closing the door behind me before walking towards she was at, and falling on the bed right next to her.

"Anyways let me go back what I was saying before you left."

______

"Did you know me and Oliver are engaged." Evangelina burst out.

"Wait what?!" I yelled getting in a sitting position on the bed.

"Who's this Oliver boy?" I say.

"He's that one dude that's like dark brown hair, always wears a suit, and stuff you know."

"Ohhh him."

"Yep."

"He looks old." I say laughing.

"He is not that old." She paused, "for me."

"Erm, how old is he and you?"

"23 and 30.." She whispers.

"7 years ?!" I yelled getting up from the bed.

"Relax it's not that bad as you think about it."

"I mean I guess." I say sliding back onto the bed.

"If you and my brother ever date that's like 8 years."

"Good things I'm not going to date him or even marry him." She roll her eyes at me.

"Wanna watch a movie?" She says.

"Yep let's finish where we started."

_____

After me and Evangelina finished our movie, we said bye to each other before I went back into "my room."

I went inside the bathroom, turning on the shower before stripping off my cloth, and hopping in.

I heard the door open but didn't worry much about it, I grabbed my shampoo that was right next to Damian shampoo.

I squeeze not to much on my hand before putting it in my hair then washing it off, after i grabbed the conditioner squeeze some out then putting it in my hand, I massage it so it can go every where in my body.

I grabbed the bare soap before rubbing it all around my body, good thing I didn't need to shave today cause I already shave my whole body yesterday.

I turned the shower off grabbing a towel wrapping it around my body before getting out of the shower.

I walked towards the sink opening one of the drawers grabbing a vanilla scent lotion, i started rubbing it on both of my legs, smoothly not to fast or slow but smooth.

After I was done I unlocked the door, swinging the door open.

I froze.

Damian was sitting down on the bed, he was still wearing the same thing he was before.

His eyes met mine before his eye started traveling around my body making me feel naked.

He looked back up, he smirk.

He got off of the bed, he started walking towards me.

Right now he was an inch away from my face, his hand went on my wet hair before pushing me closer to him, his hands wrapped around my waist.

He bended down where his mouth was close to my lips.

"Walk out of my office again with out my permission and I swear to god your going to walk out with a sore body while limping the way out of my office, the next time."

_______
A/n
Merry Christmas <3
-1078 words-