08

Vivian

I woke up to some one shaking my shoulder, I open my eyes seeing the devil standing right in front of me.

I got my half of my body up pulling the blanket more into me.

"What are you doing here." I say.

"This is my room, I can do whatever." He says.

"Come downstairs and eat dinner then you can go back to sleep after." I nod my head.

He turned around walking away out of the door then closing it.

I threw my legs over rubbing my eyes, my eyes wide there was box's in the room I mean a lot of box's.

I never saw these when i was sleeping, I got up and started walking towards the box I got down on my knee, i open one of the boxes, ripping off the tape.

I was shock this box had my stuff inside of them, I got up from the floor, i started looking at all of the boxes they all had my stuff inside my shoes, my clothes, and my needs.

Will Cris and Xander did a great work doing this.

After looking at all of the boxes i headed out of the room going downstairs into the kitchen. Everyone was already seating down, The only chair that was available was right next to the devil but the thing is Cris was sitting on the right.

I started walking over there taking a seat down, Damian tapped on the table once I got comfortable in my seat, next thing I know maids was coming out of the kitchen with plates of food in there hand.

They placed down all the food in front of us, there was Steak, season potatoes, and grill Asparagus. Every one started digging in to the food once all the plates was down on the table.

I started playing with the grill asparagus, I didn't really like eating big meals my mom will always tell me that my body would not attract a men if I ever get bigger.

"Eat." A deep ton voice says.

I looked up from my plate, turning my head to the devil he was already looking at me, i turned away looking down at my food again.

"Excuse me i'm go use the bathroom." I say getting out of my seat walking away going into the closest bathroom.

I didn't really need to go use the bathroom I just need to get out of the table so nothing happened.

I started looking at myself in the mirror, my whole hair was messy. I start looking around to find a brush, I bended down to the last drawer.

A hand was placed on my hips, I jumped up and punched them in face.

"Ow what the fuck Vivian." The devil voice come through.

I looked over to see Damian, his hands was on his nose. "Oh my are you okay." I say coming up to him.

He nods his head taking his hands off from his nose.

"What was that for." He says.

"Sorry I thought you was some one else and I didn't know it was you because I locked-" I pause, "How did you get in, the door was lock?"