03

Vivian

My eyes felt watery like a tear was going to drop.

But I stopped that from happening and suck it off, when I looked up to him he was already looking at me.

"Let's start the question." He said in a deep voice, i nod my head.

If I say anything I knew I was going to cry and not be able to stop, my little sister probably wondering where I'm at, I don't how long it as been.

"Your age?" He said.

"20." I said trying to make my voice calm.

"8 years apart." He said with a smirk. What dose he mean 8 years apart?

"Age of your little sister?." He said.

"17 turning 18 next month." I said quickly. He mumbled something but I couldn't hear what he just said.

"What was you doing late of night?" He said.

"I was working in late and getting groceries." I said. He nods his head.

Is that all the things he needs to know about me? He probably already search it up, he is a mafia king.

I notice that he placed the knife down and we was closer then we was before. How did I not even notice that?

Then next thing I know he walked back where all the tools was and took out the knife again and started walking towards me.

Is he going to kill me? What if he is.

When we was a inch away from each other he got down on both of his knees.

He placed the knife down then putted up again after he grabbed one of the ropes and sliced the rope off of me.

He got back up, pulling the rope off of me. I can  finally move my body now.

"Get up." He said in a deep voice. I got up trying to stand still even if my legs was weak right now.

"I will make a deal." He said, "you have one minute to run away or hid from me, if I find you, your going to stay here for a long time but if I don't catch you, you can live your life off." He said.

I was shock on what he was doing but I didn't say anything but just nod my head.

"Once I unlock this door, you will start running away from me." He said walking towards the door.

He stopped and turned around to me again, "Just know if you get out.. I will find you again." He said coldly. I nod my head.

He turned back around, his hands was on the door knob, he twisted the door then swinging it open. He moved away from the door.

It's my chance, all I know next I started running away fast, this house was big and confusing, I took all the ways I thought that would get me out.

Then I saw the main doorway, now this is my chance but before I could move, I heard footsteps.

My times is already out?!