10

Vivian

Gasping for air, slowly going underwater, my body slowly feeling numb i can't even move my legs i'm trap. My eyes are slowly closing,

I felt a hand go up to my to my chest grabbing me on, that all I felt before I passed out.

********
"This is all your fault this even happen." I hear a voice says

I slowly open my eyes to see Xander, Cris and I think was a doctor all looking down on me.

Cris had a big smile on his face once he saw my eyes open.

"OMG YOUR NOT DIED!" He said before hugging me tightly.

Once he let go of me I got up in a sitting position, I finally saw Evangelina, but no where was Damian was there. But I'm glad he's not here he's the one who pushed me in the pool almost making me die.

Evangelina saw me she started running up to giving me a big hug.

"Omg I thought you was going to die." She says against my neck, I hugged her back.

She pulled away from me, I notice that her eyes was watery, looks like she been crying for me.

"I'm fine." I say.

She nods her head moving away from me, The I guess doctor started grabbing something from the small table table but I just notice now that I was not at the pool no more.

Looking around the room noticing it we was in the living room now not the pool. The doctor started walking back towards me.

"Hi I'm dr. Michael." I nod my head.

"So I checked every thing and you seem good to go but mostly take some rest to feel better." He said.

"Oh okay I will take some rest later then." I say.

"Well that's all I have to say I will go now." He said grabbing his bag and walking out of the room.

"I'm sorry about Damian." I turned my head around seeing Xander.

"It's fine I guess." I say.

"Well he wants me to tell you that he needs you in his office." I nod my head.

I got out of the couch I couldn't even move my legs correctly. Cris decided to help me go upstairs into the Devil office before Cris went downstairs again.

I knocked on the door, "Come in." I say a voice says.

I open the door, seeing him all changed into a suit now, he whole Focus was on his laptop, I walked over to the chair taking a sit.

"What did you need me for." I say quietly.

"Signed you up for swimming lesson, you will take it tomorrow in the afternoon." He says.

"Wait what?!." I say looking up to him.

He looked away from his laptop looking back at me.

"Is there a problem ангел." He says.

"Yes of course, your not going to say sorry about what I did but expect tell me this like I went to swim after this whole thing." I yelled at him.