06

Damian

Looking at Vivian her eyes wide open.

"She is going to stay with us for a little while." I said.

Eva shrug her eyebrows looking at me, she was giving me the "what the fuck did you do?" look at me.

"Why is she going to stay with us? What did you guys do?" Evangelina said, asking hell of a lot of questions to me.

"I'm not going into detail with you.. you need to know is she will be staying with us for a while. End of conversation." I said in a demanding voice looking over at my sister.

She roll her eyes at me, "What room is she staying?"

"My room for now." I said looking over to Vivian. She was already looking at me rolling her eyes.

"Why can't she stay in my room or the guest?"

I don't say anything, I got up from my seat walking out of the kitchen.

The last thing I heard before I left was my sister  "You have to tell me the whole story once were in my room." What she probably said to Vivian.

Walking upstairs into the office, sitting down in my chair, I pulled my laptop open. Now time to do some business.

A knock on the door, "come in." I say.

The person reveals Christopher coming inside closing the door after. He sat down on one of the chairs.

I rise my eyebrows, "Is she just going to live here forever." He said talking about Vivian.

I nod my head still focusing on my laptop, "Shouldn't you call her in your office talking about why she got kidnapped into this." He said.

I looked up to him, "Call her in my office then." I said looking back down to my laptop.

Christopher nods his head with a smile, he walked out of my office closing the door after.

Now I'm all alone for now.

10 minutes later someone knocked on my door, "come in." I said closing my laptop.

The door open revealing Vivian coming in, she turned around giving me a nice view of her ass. She closed the door walking over to me sitting down on one of the chairs.

I noticed that she changed out of her pjs into rip jeans and a white sweater.

"Cris said you wanted to talk to me about something." I hated how she already had a nickname for him.

"Yes, now that your living here, I will have to tell you things and rules in this house." I said to her.

"I didn't want to live here. You kidnapped me while I was sleeping, bring me in this house." She said with an attitude.

"If you didn't wanna be a nosey person and walking into a dark aisle, you would not be here right now." I said to her. She roll her eyes.

"And you particularly said once I escape this house I would not have to deal with anything." She cross her arms.

"I also said after that I will find you again, I kept that and find you again." She doesn't say anything else but keeping her mouth shut.

"Good now let me start telling you the rules." She nods her head.

What a good girl, she is now listening to me.

"Rule number one: never go out with out my permission."

"What if I don't ask for your permission but still go out?" She said.

"There will be punishment towards that."

"What could of punishment?" She asked again.

"Do you wanna try it out right now?" I said getting up from my chair.

I started walking towards her, once I was an inch away from her I grab her chin, I started moving my hands to her jaw.

Her eyes went up to look to me, "W-what are you doing?" She said trying to catch a breath.

"Should I show you what your punishment be or should I tell you?"

"T-tell me." She stutters, I pulled my hands away from
Her chin placing my hands on the table.

"A lot of fucking raw." I said coldly.

Her eyes wide, her whole face turned red.

I started back to my chair, seating down. "Rule number two: Never go in my office without knocking on the door." She nods her head.

"Rule number three: never disobey me." She nods her head again.

"You can go now close the door after you leave." i said to her.

"I have a question." she said, i looked up to her.

"Can you or one of your people get my stuff from my grandparents house, if i'm going to leave here at least let me have my clothes, my shoes, and my other things."

"Right on that." i picked my phone, texting Xander and Christopher texting them to get all her needs.

she stood up turning around, she walked towards the door opening the door, she pause turning around facing me then stepping to the other side.

what was she doing?

"Thank you ma'am." a voice came out. walking inside there was Oliver coming into my view.

"Your welcome." Vivian said with a smile then walking out of the room closing the door after.

Oliver started walking over to me taking a seat after.

"What made you come?" i said.

"Here to let you know that the Irish mafia is get more quiet meaning there are going to plan in attack soon." he said in a serious voice.

the irish mafia as been our enemy for centuries, they betrayed the Italian mafia  because they was selfish and wanted more power then everyone, after that the Italian and the Irish had a war, Irish lost the war but still didn't give up.They would attack whenever, they kept quiet until the war starts. My mom and my dad had to get in the arrange marriage for the Russian mafia and the Italian mafia could come together fighting the Irish mafia.

In the past few months the Irish mafia had a new king, he was much smarter then all of the kings that they had. He was different, he knew when the right time would come for a Battle. There people have been getting a lot powerful but not as powerful as mine.

"If they attack we will be ready for them in no time."

__________
A/n
Short chapter sorry.