20

Damian

Fuck she tasted like fucking heaven.

Vivian wraps her hand around my neck pushing me closer towards her, I gripped my hands on my hips she gasp as I lifted her up placing her on my lap where she straddling me.

Her hands started going up into my hair before she started moving her hips more.

"Fuck baby." I groan laying my head down on the mattress while placing my hands on her thighs. She started moving her hips faster making her moan a little.

She paused looking at me, " Damian are you going get that?"

" Your phone. Did you not hear it?" Fuck I was too focus on her then noticing my phone was ringing.

"They can wait." I slam our lips together.

This time someone was aggressively knocking at our door.

Vivian placed her hands on my chest pushing me away. " I will go see who it is." She says getting off my lap.

Fuck.

I got off the bed following right behind her placing my hands on her hips. Walking towards our door, Vivian open the door revealing Cristopher.

Vivian had a big smile on her face. " Cris!" She excitedly screams before jumping on to him.

I frown.

Cristopher must had notice which made him laugh pulling Vivian away from him before winking at me.

"Sorry to ruin y'all fun but I need Damian real quick." Vivian blush before nodding her head walking away, going inside our room.

I turned my head around facing Cristopher which he already had a smirk on his face.

"Sorry to ruin your fun but Oliver and Xander kept calling me for you cause you wasn't answering the phone." He sound looking around the Hotel hallway.

I stepped aside letting him inside our room. " What did they need?" I started walking towards the couch taking a seat.

Cristopher did the same thing sitting down right next to me.

He shrug his shoulder, he started taking out his phone from his front pocket unlocking his phone before dialing Oliver number.

The phone ring for a minute before Oliver picked up.

"Why did that take so fucking long." Oliver calming yells on the phone.

"Sorry dude traffic, but Damian is with me right now." Cristopher says handing me his phone while he lay his hand down on the couch closing his eyes.

"This better be fucking important Oliver."

"Good thing it is boss. I need you, Vivian , and Cristopher to come to the safe house, there is something we need to discuss right now." This time Oliver wasn't speaking it was Xander.

"What the fuck happen." I angrily yell quietly trying not to get Vivian worry up if she was hearing us right now.

"It's about the Irish, they left a note for you but you wasn't here to see it but Oliver saw the note and it had some pretty dumb threats in there, After you guys landed our spy has been seeing different male and female following your guys every move for the past minute now-" Xander stayed quiet for a moment. "Damian we have to fucking attack before it's too late. They could hurt your little sister and Vivian anytime by now." I frown.