07

Vivian

"Why did he even need you in his office?" Evangelina said while i walked towards her bed laying down,

"He just wanted me to know the rules in here since i'm going live here"

"Oh and why didn't you tell me that you was the sister devil?" I say turning my body over so now my body was facing her.

"If i did tell you i was the sister of a devil then you would not have been my friend." she lays down next to me.

"Hey you know i would still be friend with you no matter what. That why we are so close now." i say to her, she rolls her eyes.

"Anyways are you going tell me why your living with us now?" she says, i nod my head.

"So.. i think you should ask your brother." i say to her, she roll her eyes.

She got up from the bed and started to walk away. "Hey where you going." i say to her.

"I'm going to get a snack, come down if you want too." i got up from the bed, i started following her downstairs.

We headed into the kitchen, i sat down in one of the kitchen table chair while Evangelina head in side the kitchen pantry. Cristopher and Xander walked inside the kitchen looking sweaty like they just did some hard work.

Cristopher came over to me sitting in the chair next to me while Xander headed towards the fridge, he picked up a cold water bottle.

I looked over to Cristopher, "Why do you guys look like your dying?" i say to Cris.

"Because we just did alot of work getting your stuff at your grandparents house." already how did they even do it so fast, it was barely even half an hour.

"Wait how did you guys do it so fast?"

"We got help from other people making it more faster." Cris says.

"And where are they right now?" i say.

"Its not here yet but once it dose come it will be in Damian room.' he winked at me.

Evangelina came out of the pantry with alot of snacks in her hands, Xander looked at her his eyes wide.

I looked outside the sky wasn't sunny or dark it was just in the middle. "Hey guys what time is it right now?"

"It's 2:43 pm rights now." Xander says.

Damn the day went fast.

"How about we watch a movie with all that snack you have Evangelina?" i say.

"Yeah we should watch a movie together." Evangelina says with a smile.

"Me and Xander are joining in!" Cris said excitedly jumping up and down.

"Ugh okay, change into something comfortable,and meet in the theater room after." Evangelina says.

Cris nods his head, he started walking over to Xander taking his hand dragging him upstairs probably to their rooms.

"Y'all have a theater room?" I say to her, she nods her head and took my hand dragging me upstairs into her room.