characters & aesthetics

Thank you for picking up this book! I promise to not disappoint and will update regularly :)
Hope this book brings you joy, tears and laughter! Trust me when i say it is REAL ROLLERCOASTER.
I assure you that there are MANY brother books so this is an original and I didn't copy anyone
This book has multiple POVS so don't you all worry ;)
all pictures are from Pinterest if anyone was interested!
Without further ado, let's get started!

⚠️ WARNING: explicit language, abuse, rape, torture, nightmares, self-harm, bullying, weapons, gore⚠️

Characters & Aesthetics:

Natasha Clark:  16

Natasha or more preferably, Nat is a quite secretive, hardworking and determined person. She has a difficult past but manages to put a stone cold facade everyday. She's the ruler of the entire English Mafia Empire and leads with pride. She attends school, but nobody really notices her shadow. She has a soft spot for her friends and family. She dominates over her competitors, apart from one clan.. the Brazilians.

Vincent Morales: 26

Vincent Morales: 26

Vincent Morales is the eldest out of all the 6 Morales brothers. He is cold and serious and has a small spot for his family. He might not always show it but he loves them to the brink. He has a very protective stance over Nat and would do anything for her. He tends to often be a workaholic and could usually be found in his office.

 He tends to often be a workaholic and could usually be found in his office