chapter 3: new changes

Natasha's pov:

I ignore my state of mind as Adrien drives into the garage.

The garage was primarily grey and black with hidden accents of gold. As he parks, my eyes are drawn towards the multiple cars in the garage. Not to mention that they are SUPER CARS. I knew these lads were rich but not that rich. It was as if I was walking through a gallery. All I could do was pray that they weren't snooty.

I hastily pack up my things and swing my light bag over my shoulder. I make my way out of the vehicle and follow Adrien. I didn't notice at the start how tall he was. I'm guessing roughly 6ft 3 or something  like that. He guides me out of the garage and towards the main foyer, to which I spot 2 guys. There goes trying not to talk to anyone..

They both look like me so I'm assuming that they are also my brothers. OH, NOW I REMEMBER. Ugh I already want to rip out their guts. They look similar but not identical to each other. They were also nearly the same height as Adrien. The taller one with glasses was the first to speak and said "This her? I'm Leo" I just give him a simple nod hoping he gets the message to not initiate further.

My gaze shifts to the shorter one. He was drenched in sweat and he was wearing sportswear. He looks scary as hell but I didn't really care that much. I just figured I wouldn't chat with him. He just stares at me and Adrien says "Chase introduce yourself"

Chase then stares at me in the eye and mumbles "I cant fucking do this" and walks off. Adrien then scolds him as he walks off. Adrien told me to shrug it off to which I did.

He then turns towards me and suggests "Here, let me help you upstairs and you can begin to unpack" he speaks with a warm smile that displays his pearly whites. We make our way up the levitating stairs to the 2nd floor. I take many steps admiring the hallway that is heavily decorated with many paintings.

Adrien's body suddenly comes to a halt as he stands in front of a white door. He opens the door and gently shoves my body in. He then states "There is a bathroom through that door and a walk-in closer through this door. Let me know if you want anything changed. Come down for dinner at 19:30, there you will meet everyone else." I murmur a small "thank you" as he exits my room.

My eyes are in awe of the state of this beautiful room

My eyes are in awe of the state of this beautiful room. This was the size of the whole darn apartment back in London. I cant believe it was all mine. ALL MINE EEEKK. Although I didn't want I didn't want to be late for dinner and I unpacked all my clothes and sorted them into the empty closet spaces. I also had planned to take a quick shower before dinner to feel fresh.

I walk over to the shower, and undress myself before stepping inside. I turn on the knob and hot, steamy water starts to flow onto my bare skin. This feeling is unimaginable. It felt so calming. Somehow, I felt safe already. Although I knew that I couldn't trust these boys so soon, but something was telling me that I should. I actually liked it here.