chapter 33: time is ticking

Natasha's pov:

I go to my room and take a brisk, cold shower. I put on another one of Adrien's hoodies and a pair of Lululemon shorts. Cute! I slide on my Uggs and complete the homework I had for history. "Nat! Oh Naaattt!" I hear Chase shout from the bottom of the stairs. In a rush, I hurriedly stand up to meet him but I feel dizzy.

Not normal dizzy, it's like blood-iron deficiency dizzy.

I check my apple watch which states that my level is at 25mcg when it's supposed to be at 60. Shit. I remembered all my daily pills today, what could be the issue? I think I'm just hallucinating or something and shrug it off. I walk downstairs to meet Chase.

"Hey Chase!" I call out to him.

"Yo Tash! I saw the video. You absolutely kicked ass!" He exclaims with pride. I smile at his enthusiasm. My head pounds harder. "Thank you." I add. "Wanna come train with me?" He asks with a slight smirk. "It would be my pleasure." I say whilst walking towards the gym with him.

"You did a good number on her." He compliments. "Your drop kick could be improved though." He confesses with a little smile in his words. "How so?" I ask playfully while circling him. "I'll show you." He smiles at me.

times passes

Chase and I trained for the next two hours until 15:15 then he had to go collect the twins from school and bring them to an appointment. Now, I'm sitting on my chair trying to sign some documents for the mafia but my headache is intensifying. I get a text from Flynn. Scratch that. I got multiple texts from Flynn.

Flynn: Hey I heard your name get called on the intercom, is everything g?

Flynn: Hey Princess WRU? It's lunch time!

Flynn: Princess, I'm sitting with Cody, come look for me there!

Flynn: Darling, I'm hoping that ur phone died.

Flynn: Ur scaring me.

Flynn: Txt me when u get this.

Nat: HII! SRRY FOR THE L8 REPLY

Flynn: NAT? WHAT HAPPENED?

Flynn: U GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK.

Nat: Vincent was at the STUPID Principal's office when I got there! It's ok tho bc he BLACKMAILED THE PRINCIPAL!!

Flynn: WHAT?? THATS CRAZY!

Nat: YEA IK!! HE ADMITTED TO BEING THE DON TOO.

Flynn: WOAH WOAH WHAT? THATS AMAZING NAT!

Nat: IK EEEK!!

Nat: Ugh! I think I have a migraine.

Flynn: Did u take Ibuprofen yet Princess?

Nat: Nah, I'll go take it now TY!

Flynn: No problem, get better soon Princess.

Nat: Will do :D

Nat: See ya Flynn!

Flynn: See you tmrw ;)

I place my phone on my desk and I make my way downstairs, specifically towards the kitchen. I know from the tour, that the medicine cabinet is right above the fridge. Why doesn't this house cater for shorter girls? I climb up on the counter and lean over until I reach the cabinet handle.

It's a bit high up here, now that I think about it.

I reach in and grab the first few things that I can get my hands on. I hop off the counter and examine my findings. There's different tablets, and painkillers, and IBUPROFEN! YES! I get excited when I find it and take two tablets out of the box. I put the tablets on the counter whilst I put the other boxes back.