chapter 6: morning person

Natasha's pov:

Little did I know what was in store for me tomorrow..

I wake up at 02:00 am Brazilian time. I'm used to waking up at 06:00am in London but since there is a 4 hour time difference here It's currently 2am in Brazil. My eyes flow towards the starry night sky peaking through the balcony. I slide on my fluffy, brown Uggs and walk towards the balcony. I loved it, It was my favourite part of the house. The best part about it was that it was all mine. It was secluded from the rest of the house, only I had access to it. It was my only safe space within this house. The only place where I had true privacy.

My safe space. It felt weird saying that sentence even though I'm in a random ass country.

It was still January here but in Brazil it is ALWAYS hot, unlike the typical rainy UK weather. I loved the weather here but I was roasting. I felt like a chicken being cooked alive. I mostly packed my winter clothes, but I didn't expect this kind of heat. I would probably be wearing my bralettes or my one crop top for the rest of my stay here. I had to go out later and buy some new clothes. I had some emergency money stored safely in my bag so I could use that. I also needed to exchange my pounds for Brazilian real. I could visit a market bazaar later in the day too.

I almost forgot about the meeting with Vincent. I set myself a mental reminder to visit his office when daylight filled the sky. So roughly around 6-7am here. Vincent looked intimidating. He was way different compared to the last time I saw him. He definitely changed, he was so fun and happy back then. Now he is as cold as a rock and practically only exists to scold or lecture me. Now I hated him even more to be ordering me to go to his office to learn the new rules.

Which I know I wasn't going to follow them anyways. What's the fun in that aye?

I left the balcony and made my way towards my new walk-in wardrobe. It was anything a girl could dream for. It had multiple massive, white shelves decorated with warm LED lights. It was stunning. It already had a few familiar designer brands that I had seen before, Dior, YSL, Louis Vuitton, Prada.. you get the gist. I didn't think that the boys had picked this out for me, as someone who's only friends with guys I know damn well about their taste. This means that my brothers probably hired a stylist or someone to help with the clothes.

As if they could actually have style? Psshhhhh.

Unfortunately, these clothes were mainly dresses or pyjamas. There was nothing I could wear to go on my regular jog. I loved them and they were super cute but I wouldn't even wear them that much. I had no occasions to wear them too. Putting that thought to the side, I sigh and reach into my backpack. I pull out my blue crop top with sleeves. I put on my push-up bra because I left my only sports bra at home. I set myself yet another mental reminder to ask one of my men to bring it for me. I also pulled out my grey nike joggers from yesterday.

They weren't actually mine, but Flynn's. He let me have them after he 'grew out of them' They are plush soft and are really cosy. I grab a pair of fluffy socks and roll them up my feet. I grab my AirPods and shove them into the side pocket in my sweatpants. I wear my dirty airforces and take a good look in the mirror before I leave. I never had a full length mirror before so this was all new and exciting for a teenage girl like me.

Even my belly button piercing was showing. And I unfortunately didn't notice the massive bruise that formed on my lower back.