Bucky

So I was asked to add Bucky and that's what I'm going to do.

How you meet: You were working at the pet shelter when one of the dogs got loose.

You ran after it and bumped into a man with a metal arm.

"I'm so sorry. I should have looked where I was going." He said.

"Oh no. It's fine. I was just trying to catch that dog."

After you said that he ran away and came back with the dog in his hands. He handed it to you along with a smile.

"Thank-you."

"No problem. I'm Bucky by the way."

"(Y/N)"

You went back inside and told all your coworkers about your friend Bucky.

He askes you out: You were working again when you saw Bucky come in. He said he wanted to buy a dog, but he really wanted to ask you out.

You showed him the dogs and he picked out the one that he caught the first time you met. You gave it to him and he slipped you a note along with the money.

It said
'Will you go out with me?'
-Bucky

You said yes and give him and his new dog a big hug.

First Date: He took you to a scary movie. He put his arm around you and you leaned on his shoulder. When the scary parts came you jumped and buried your face in his chest.

Favorite TV show you watch together: CSI Miami. His favorite character is Horatio Caine. He loves how dramatic he is with his sunglasses.

Favorite movie you watch together: Star Wars. He absolutely loves them ever since you showed him the first one.

His name in your phone: My solider

Your name in his phone: Sweetie

Songs: His for you: Shut up and dance-Walk the Moon

Yours for him: Forever and Always- Shania Twain

The pet he gets you: He gave you the dog from before and you named him Bucky Jr.

He takes you to an amusement park: You both love the food. That's the only reason you go. Especially for the funnel cake.

How he likes your hair: Dyed. He loves it when your hair has a new color every week.

Where your hands are when you hug and kiss: His hands are on your chest and he eventually makes his way down and your hands are on his arms.

Where he likes to kiss you: Your arms. He likes the way your skin feels against his lips.

The kind of boyfriend he is: Romantic. He takes you to restaurants, candlelight dinners and many more.