Vision

How you meet: You had already met when Thor brought him to life during the fight with Ultron. You just never really introduced yourself or hung out with him that much since you know....Ultron, giant robot, wants to see the Avengers extinct and also the world. Anyway while you were helping Natasha and Steve fight the robots down on the ground there was a group of robots coming up behind you. 

Vision saw what was happening and before you could see what was happening he killed all the robots behind you and smiled and left. 

After the fight everyone was a bit beat up and didn't really talk to each other much. You saw Vision check on Wanda and then he made his way over to you. 

"Hello Vision. I'm..." He interrupted you before you could finish.

"(Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)." He said. 

You kept looking at him and smiled and he smiled back.

He asks you out: You were still in the quinjet on your way home and you and Vision just couldn't stop talking to each other. However you did find it a bit weird that he would keep looking at you and that his face was really close to yours. Like really close. He obviously doesn't understand personal space. 

Anyway after about two minutes of sitting next to each other and talking he was the one to stop first. Then after ten seconds of silence her opened his mouth to speak again. 

"(Y/N),I was wondering if you would like to a movie or a dinner or a something....with me?" 

"You mean like a date?" You asked unsure if this was where he was going.

"Yes...like..a...date."

You said yes and he left you with a smile.

First Date: He had asked Steve and Sam for some help since they were the only ones in the facility at the time. They had told him about what they did for their first dates. He was amazed by their stories and he knew exactly what he wanted to do. 

He was attempting to cook dinner for the both of you, but it didn't work out so well. You ended up cooking it yourself and when he tried to help you it turned into a mess. 

The kitchen was a mess with food everywhere on the walls and the floor. It was fun anyway and even though the food ended up everywhere it was still a fun date.

Favorite TV show you watch together: Dexter. He loves how easily people can be tricked. He loves it how people don't realize that one of their own is a serial killer. 

Favorite movie you watch together: WALL-E. It's about an adorable robot who's on an adventure and learns things along the way. 

His name in your phone: He doesn't have a phone

Your name in his phone: He still doesn't have a phone

Songs: His for you: The Rock Show by blink-182

Yours for him: Irresistible by Fall Out Boy

The Pet he gets you: He gets you a cat. You name it fluffy because its a long haired cat.

He takes you to an amusement park: You're not a big fan of rollar coatsers so he brings you for the food and the animals.

How he likes your hair: he likes your hair when it's in a messy bun. He likes it when you're taking advantage of your days off and you're in sweatpants and a T-Shirt too.

Where your hands are when you hug and kiss: He's very awkward about it so it's usually you doing all the hugging and kissing. His hands are usually at his side and your's are on his cheeks.

Where he likes to kiss you: When he's not being awkward he will kiss you on your forehead or cheek.

The kind of boyfriend he is: He is definetly the embarresing one because he'll just shout something at you when you're in public. One time in the store he yelled at you across the isle asking which brand of toilet paper you use. Everyone was starring at you. It was horrible.

He watches the movie or TV show he's in: It's not really him persay, but he loves how Paul Bettany looks exactly like him. So he likes to watch Mordecai. He also likes it because JOHNNY DEPP IS A GOD!!!!!

Your best friend: Tony

How you sleep: He doesn't sleep so when you sleep he'll just lay in bed and play with your hair.

Celebrity crush your jealous of: Jenna Dewan Tatum

Celebrity crush he's jealous of: Channing Tatum

You wear something of his: Nothing really. He rarely wears clothes.

Couple Items: He has a pin with your name on it and you have a knecklace that has his name on it, but when people usually see it they think that it's some type of religious meaning or something like that.

His favorite thing about you: He loves how kind and sweet you are. He loves it when you see a little baby or baby animal and how you always bring a smile to it's face.

You get sick: He doesn't know how to react so he just leaves you to care for yourself because he's afraid that you will yell at him if he does something wrong.

Your ex: Logan

His ex: No one. You're his first girlfriend.

Valentines Day: He isn't much of a romantic so he'll ask the guys for advice and eventully just buy you flowers and chocolates. Then he'll just spend the rest of his day with you.

He proposes: It was Halloween and everyone was dressed up and ready for Tony's anual Halloween party. Vision couldn't really dress up so he just went as himself. You however had found a cute little angel costume and used that for the party.

After a few hours of drunken people dancing and Tony being...well...Tony, Vision decided to go up on stage and make a big scene in front of everyone. He made his speech about how much you've affected the little amout of life that he's had. He went on to say that you are the only one that has really mattered to him and that he wants to let you go.

So right there, on stage, he asked you in front of all of those people and you said....yes.

I AM SO SORRY ABOUT THE HIATUS!!!! I've just been really busy, but i'm hoping to do another update tomorrow and hopefully one for everyday until Tuesday because that's when school starts again. Anyway I am not done with this book and I am no where close to finshing it. I love you all and hopefully you will get another update tomorrow. Peace out yo!

P.S. I'm sorry if this one sucked.