Wade

How you meet: You were a bartender at a local club and he asked you for a drink. You gave him what he wanted and he kept staring at you. 

"What?" you asked. 

"Nothing." he said.

"You keep staring at me."

He didn't say anything and continued to stare at you. He payed for his drink and left, but noticed that there was a little extra money than  there needed to be. He left you and outrageous tip. You took the money and put what you had to in the register and put the rest in your wallet. 

As you were walking to your car you noticed a shadow following you. He came up behind you and tried to attack you when a man in a red and black suit and knocked him out. Then he took off his mask and you realized it was the man from before.

You thanked him and gave him your phone number, but before he left you noticed he had burns on his face and still you didn't care because you still thought he was handsome.

He asks you out: He waited the normal amount of time a guy should before he called you. 

"Hello?"

"Hey girl, it's Wade from the club."

"Oh hey. Whats up?"

"Wanna hang out with me."

"Like a date?"

"Sure."

He texted you an address and told you to dress up so you went to your closet and put on a short black dress that made everything look good. 

You met him at the address which happened to be his house and he had a movie on and he had take out which was set up on his table.

You guys ate and then watched the movie. It wasn't fancy, but it was a nice. And shortly after you guys become a thing.

Your first date: Look at when he asks you out.

Favorite TV show you watch together: Impractical Jokers. Who doesn't love watching four grown men in their 40's making fools out of themselves.

Favorite movie you watch together: Horrible Bosses 1 and 2. They're just really funny movies.

His name in your phone: My Wade

Your name in his phone: My (Y/N)

Songs:                                                                                                                                                                                  His for you: Girls Got Rhythm by AC/DC

Yours for him: Hopelessly Devoted To You from Grease

The pet he gets you: A guinea pig named Skippy

He takes you to an amusement park: He likes it when they have a dunk tank so that he can throw a ball and soak someone.

How he likes you hair: Loose and flowing in the wind.

Where your hands are when you hug and kiss: His hands are on your ass and yours on around his neck.

Where he likes to kiss you: The spot above your private area.

The kind of boyfriend he is: He is the one that only wants one thing from you and that is sex.

He watches the movie or TV show he's in: The proposal. Sandra Bullock is amazing. 

Your best friend: (Y/BF's/N)

How you sleep: Naked and on top of each other.

Celebrity crush your jealous of: Blake Lively

Celebrity crush he's jealous of: Ryan Gosling

You wear something of his: If you're to lazy to do laundry, then you'll wear his boxer shorts.

Couple Items: You have matching tattoos that spell out 'Deadpool'. 

His favorite thing about you: He loves how amazing you are in bed.

You get sick: When you're sick he sends someone else to take care of you or he will stay in his Deadpool suit to avoid getting sick.

Your ex: Colossus

His ex: Vanessa

Valentines Day: You guys do what you do on every other holiday. You have sex.

He proposes: You didn't really like the idea of marriage and neither did he so instead he gave you a ring pop and told you to keep it until you both decided you were ready.

Hey guys i'm sorry this took so long and i'm sorry that its not very good, I just don't know how make romance out of Wade's character.