He proposes

I don't know why, but some pictures are smaller than others. It's just the way they came out. On Steve's picture, the carved name is the maker of the ring. Also I don't know why the biggest picture is the one that is for Steve.

Steve: It was your birthday and he wanted to do something special. He took you to your favorite restaurant and it had the perfect view of the city at night. He had reserved seats right in the middle of the restaurant. There was music and laughter all around you. After dinner you guys ordered dessert. Before it came out Steve got up from the table and walked over to you. He looked at your eyes and got down on one knee. Everyone in the restaurant stopped what they were doing and looked in your direction. 

Steve said "(Y/F/N) (Y/L/N). I love spending my time with you. You fill my life with happiness and love, something that I haven't known for a long time. I never thought that the best thing about being awake after 75 years would be you. Will you continue to make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

With that he opened up a small black box and inside was the most beautiful ring you have ever seen.

"Yes!" you said.

He put the ring on your finger and you jumped up and kissed him passionately on the lips while hearing the applause of your audience. Then when he set you down you looked up at him and whispered to him...

"Till the end of line."

Thor: He decided to take you to Asgard for your anniversary

Thor: He decided to take you to Asgard for your anniversary. You have never been there before so he thought that he would surprise you. When you got there you were blown away. It was breathtaking, the kingdom, the water, the sky, everything was just so magnificent. 

He took you to the balcony of his bedroom and the view was incredible. 

"Thor. This is amazing." you told him, but he didn't say anything. You turned around and saw that he was on one knee and you knew instantly what was going to happen. 

He said "Lady (Y/N). These past few years with you have been happiest of my life and I want to spend the rest of it with you. I want you to be my queen. Marry me?"

You said yes and he took the ring and put it on your finger. It was the ring that belonged to his mother. 

After you put it on, Odin came into sight and said that he was happy to call you his daughter and said that the wedding arrangements were to begin immediately. So you kissed Thor and as soon as you got back home you called your mom and your best friend and they helped you with the plans.