Scott

How you meet: You began working for Pym Technologies about three years ago. Now since Pym has been forced out you had decided to resign. As you were walking towards the exit you noticed that there was a large group gathered for a presentation and you saw a man you had never met before. So you stood beside him and asked "What's going on?" 

The man turned to you and said that he had no idea.  When you turned your attention to what was happening and then turned back to him he was gone, but you heard a faint whisper in your ear like he was right next to you or even on your shoulder. 

"I'm Scott, I'd love to get to know you."

The rest of that night included guns and explosions. 

He asks you out: He pretty much does did when he met you so basically when you found out what really happened that night and who he was he was afraid you would turn him down, but you said yes because you liked him not Ant - Man.

First Date: You went on a picnic and he showed you what exactly he could do with ants and he was so excited to show you until he realized you are deathly afraid of the little creatures. As an apology he bought you both some ice cream and told you that he would protect you from the ants. 

Favorite TV show you watch together: Nat-Geo Wild. He loves watching and hearing the stories of different animals. 

Favorite movie you watch together: The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. He loves watching the journey of friendship unfold and he loves the relationship between Legolas and Aragorn. 

His name in your phone: Master of ants

Your name in his phone: Mine

Songs:                                                                                                                                                                                   His for you: The Rock Show - blink-182

Yours for him: Falling Fast - Avril Lavigne

The pet he gets you: He gets you a bunny and you name him Hopper.

He takes you to an amusement park: All you wanted to do was walk around and enjoy the scenery, but he wanted to play the games and win you prizes so of course you couldn't say no.

How he likes your hair: He likes it in a fishtail braid along your shoulder.

Where your hands are when you hug and kiss: His hands are on your hips while your hands are on his cheeks.

Where he likes to kiss you: Your collar bone. He loves the way you giggle because it tickles. 

The kind of boyfriend he is: He is the funny awkward one. He will do whatever it takes to make you laugh and sometimes that involves him being really really awkward. 

He watches the movie or TV shows he's in: Anchorman. He loves how freaking funny the movie is. 

Your best friend: Hope Pym

How you sleep: He sleeps on his stomach and you both find it surprisingly comfortable when you sleep on his back. 

Celebrity crush you're jealous of: Evangeline Lilly 

Celebrity crush he's jealous of: Chadwick Boseman

You wear something of his: Even though you guys are somewhat the same height you like to wear his shirts. 

Couple Items: Snap backs. Yours has a heart on it with an arrow in the middle and his has the same thing, but the heart is bigger and darker. 

His favorite thing about you: He loves your laugh. He says that it brightens up the room.

You get sick: When you get sick he tries his best to be helpful, but sometimes he messes up on purpose so that you tell him to leave because he really doesn't want to be around his sick girlfriend in which he ends up getting sick. 

Your ex: James Rhodes

His ex: Someone at Pym Industries

Valentines Day: He showed up at your door with a bouquet of (Y/F/F) and a box of (Y/F/C) which you happily took from his hands then kindly shut the door on him. After you put away the goods you opened the door to see him in shock that you had actually done that to him so you grabbed him by his shirt collar and kissed him dragging him inside. 

He proposes: Similar to valentines day except this time he made sure that all the Avengers were there to witness such a glorious moment and the night sadly did not end with you and him upstairs in the bedroom.

I'm baaaaaaaaaack. Did you guys miss me. I missed you guys. I know its been awhile, but I've been so focused on school lately considering this is my senior year of high school, but I promise that when i'm free I will update more often. So with that said you can expect more updates during my winter break. Also let me know if you guys want to add me on any of my social medias to see what I'm up to. (Not meant to be self-promotion, just curious). Peace out my lovelies and I will hopefully be updating very soon.