Sam

How you meet: Well since Steve and Sam are good friends it was Steve's wife that introduced you guys. You guys met at the wedding, but hadn't talked until then so she got you two together at a barbecue with everyone else there.

He asks you out: When you guys met you had exchanged your numbers and he decided to call you first. You picked it up and said hello. He told you that Steve and his wife were going dancing and they had invited the both of you so he wanted to make it a formal date. You happily agreed.

First Date: You were just finishing getting ready when there was a knock at your door. You opened it and Sam standing there smiling at you with a bouquet of (Y/F/F).

"How did you know (Y/F/F) were my favorites?" You asked taking them and inviting him inside.

You went into the kitchen and got something to out the flowers in. You filled it with water, put them in and then put it on the counter for people to see when they first walk in.

"I had a little help" he said with a smile.

After a few minutes of conversation he walked with you to his car and you had arrived at the dance and found Steve waiting for Sam outside. You went on inside while they talked and when they returned it was a slow dance. Sam took your hand and asked...

"May I have this dance?"

"Of course" you said.

He took your hand in his and you began dancing. After a few hours of dancing and talking he dropped you off at home. While in the car you told him that you had a great night and finally finished the date with a small peck on his cheek.

Favorite TV show you watch together: Daredevil. He finds it fascinating how a blind man can fight crime without a problem.

Favorite movie you watch together: Pirates Of The Caribbean. He love the pirate battles the way they travel land and sea.

His name in your phone: Falcon

Your name in his phone: (Y/N)

Songs: His for you: Alone Together - Fall Out Boy

Yours for him: Once Upon a Dream - Lana Del Rey (from "Maleficent")

The pet he gets you: He gets you a parakeet. You both love hearing it copy what you say.

He takes you to an amusement park: You guys will do everything and everything. There is nothing you don't love about them.

How he likes your hair: He likes it when its swept up on one of your shoulders.

Where your hands are when you hug and kiss: Your hands are under his arms and his are on your waist.

Where he likes to kiss you: He likes to kiss you on your cheek.

The kind of boyfriend he is: He is the kind that let's you do your own thing, but wants to hang out with at least 3 times a week.

He watches the movie or TV show he's in: The Night Before. He couldn't stop laughing.

Your best friend: (Y/BF/N)

How you sleep: You guys are usually sleeping away from each other, but there has to be one part of him that you need to touch so that you know he's still there. You guys usually hold hands, but don't stay like that in the morning.

Celebrity Crush your jealous of: Kristen Bell

Celebrity Crush he's jealous of: Shemar Moore

You wear something of his: You wear his wings because you wanted to learn how to use them and he wanted to teach you.

Couple Items: You guys have the Mickie mouse phone cases his says she's mine and yours says he's mine.

His favorite thing about you: He loves your personality because it's who you are and he wouldn't change it for a thing.

You get sick: When your sick he will take you to the doctor and when he realizes that it's nothing serious he will do whatever you need in order to get better.

Your ex: Wade Wilson

His ex: A girl you don't know

Valentines Day: You guys didn't wanna do anything big so you just stayed home, watched movies and cuddled on the couch.

He proposes: He took you to where you guys danced on your first date. When a slow song came on he went up onto the stage and took the microphone and proposed. You cried and said yes.

Here it is guys I'm sorry it took so long. I will post the wedding party after I finish the other updates. I'm not sure when the second part will be done, but hopefully it will be soon.