Peter

How you meet: Well you were at your locker getting your books for the next class when he was walking towards you and he tripped and fell. You laughed of course, but then you helped him up and asked him if he was okay.

"Are you okay Peter?" You asked still laughing.

"What..uh..ye..yeah. I'm...I'm fine." He said rubbing his side where he fell.

You both just stood there for awhile waiting for someone to talk and when no one did the bell rang and you said goodbye and left. 

'Stupid. So stupid.' Peter thought to himself as he watched you walk away.

He asks you out: "Hey (Y/N). I was um...I was wondering if you would like to go to a movie with me or something." He said to himself at his locker. He then hit his head on the locker not realizing that you were standing behind him with your friend and you tapped his shoulder.

"Peter?" 

"Jeez. You scared me." He said while jumping back a bit.

"I'm sorry. I just heard you talking to yourself trying to ask me out."

"Yea. I'm sorry I'm such an idiot." He said contradicting himself.

"Peter!" You shouted as he was walking away. "You're not that much of an idiot and yes I would like to see a movie with you." 

He nearly made a sprint towards you to give you a hug. When he did he straightened up and pretended like nothing happened and said "Cool". Then you both went your separate ways with him making a fist in the air and shouting yes.

First Date: He took you to see the movie Passengers and he brought all the snacks, the drinks and the popcorn. He wouldn't let you take anything and he almost dropped everything going up the stairs to the theater. 

You grabbed the tickets out of his hand and gave it the person/usher whatever. You chose the seats in the middle not too close to the screen and not too far either. The seats were just right. 

During the movie he did what all boys do, he put his arm over your shoulders and you leaned your head onto his shoulder. 

When the movie was over he walked you home and you gave him a peck on the cheek and went inside.

Favorite TV show you watch together: The Office. That show is hilarious. End of discussion. 

Favorite movie you watch together: Masterminds. The combination of Zach Galifianakis, Kristen Wiig, Owen Wilson, Jason Sudeikis, Leslie Jones, and Kate McKinnon is just amazing and the movie is just so funny.

His name in your phone: Spidey

Your name in his phone: Spider Woman 

Songs: His for you: November Rain by Guns N' Roses

Yours for him: My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne

The pet he gets you: As a joke he decided to get you a spider since you know he's Spider-man. You took it and threw it out the window.

He takes you to an amusement park: You both love roller coasters so when you go to a park like Great Adventure he makes sure you've been on every single roller coaster before you leave.

How he likes your hair: Pigtails. He says they make you look girly and he loves that.

Where your hands are when you hug and kiss: His hands are around your neck and your hands are on his back.

Where he likes to kiss you: He likes to kiss your neck. He loves how it makes you smile.

The kind of boyfriend he is: He is the clumsy and weird one. He says and does the weirdest things and he's always falling down. He likes yo blame it on your beauty.

He watches the movie or TV show he's in: In the Heart of the Sea. He was in it with Thor.

Your best friend: Gwen Stacey

How you sleep: When he sneaks into your room at night you two will sleep facing each other.

Celebrity crush you're jealous of: Emma Stone

Celebrity crush he's jealous of: Andrew Garfield

You wear something of his: You like to wear his sneakers and sometimes he won't notice for hours.

Couple Items: Minnie and Mickey Mouse ears. 

His favorite thing about you: He loves how photogenic you are. He'll take pictures of you two together and post them on social media.

You get sick: When you get sick he'll do whatever it takes to make you laugh. So he'll usually just fall down a lot.

Your ex: Ice Man (X-Men- Rouge's Boyfriend)

His ex: Mary Janet Watson

Valentines Day: Neither of you are into the whole romance thing so you guys just sit on the couch and watch comedies all day if you're not in school.

 He proposes: You're too young to get married so his proposal is for prom. He made a big banner that said '(Y/N), you are the best girlfriend ever. Please do me the honor of going to prom with me?' The moment you saw it you ran up to him, hugged him and kissed him all over his face. 

Of coarse you said yes to his Promposal.

What is up everyone. I said that I would update today and here it is. Honestly I think this one sucks. Comment if you must. Peace out yo!