Imagine- Pietro

This is for @Miss_DragonRider.

Today is your annual Stark family dinner. Everyone is over. The other Avengers, your grandparents, and your mom Pepper is making your favorite dinner. You are finally ready to show off your boyfriend Pietro to your family. Your mom already loves him and so do the Avengers, well except for one. Your dad Tony hates him. 

After about a half an hour of talking and being with family he finally arrived. Thank god Tony wasn't around when you hugged Pietro and gave him a kiss. When Tony walked in and saw Pietro he was silent for a few minutes, then Pepper broke it by saying...

"Alright everyone dinner is served."

You all gathered by the table and Pietro was going to sit down next to you when Tony pushed out the chair making him fall on the floor. Tony took a seat and statred to eat. You helped Pietro up, fixed his hair and then you both started to eat. 

While everyone was eating Tony started yelling at Pietro and making fun of him. He said things about the way he eats, his hair, and his accent. Then he was screaming things back at Tony. You just couldn't take it anymore so you ran to your room. After about 30 minutes your mom came in and told you to come in the dining room. You constantly said no because you could hear them still fighting and you couldn't take it anymore. Then after a few more minutes you heard silence in the house. So you and your mom went to see what was going on.

Tony and Pietro stopped fighting and Tony started to make a speech. He said "I'm sorry I ruined everyone's night and especially my daughter's night. Evangeline I love you and the only reason I lashed out was becuase I just want to protect you and I see now that Pietro wants to protect you to and that he's perfect for you."

You ran up to him and hugged him and kissed him. He wiped some tears from your eyes and then gave your hands to Pietro's. You've never been so happy to call Tony Stark your dad.