Chapter four:Hate

"We never had to force love, we were drowning in it the moment we met"

Arabella Karve
The Masculine Italian accent bounces off the solum walls of the quiet room, hanging in the air like a dark storm cloud.

I turn around on the vanity bench and look towards Eros who stares at me with empty cold eyes and a strong clenched jaw.

"It doesn't matter does it?" I scornfully reply while looking back towards the mirror and beginning to softly brush my dark hair.

I gasp when Eros suddenly storms toward me and wraps his rough and scarred hand that is covered in a black snake tattoo, around my jaw.

The brush immediately falls out of my dumbstruck hands and hits the stone floor, shocking the quiet looming around us.

He tilts my jaw up smoothly, so that my head is tilted all the way upwards, angled at his malicious face. His touch sends small shivers across my skin causing my breath to hitch.

"I asked Bella, who the fuck did this to your neck." He sneers threateningly while still holding onto my jaw.

"Why? Are you worried about me?" I say in a cocky and sarcastic tone. He narrows his ruthless eyes.

He slowly leans down closer to my face, until I can feel the heat of his minty breath fanning my pale face. His hooded eyes stare darkly at me, his hand tightening around my jaw.

"I could care fucking less about you, Arabella Karve. Rather I refuse to loose my job due to your stupid shit." He whispers darkly while releasing his grip on my tightened jaw.

I quickly flip around on my vanity bench, standing up to face the tall infuriated man in front of me.

He takes a few steps backward but never looks away from my irritated face. His icy blue eyes continuing to shoot daggers at me, sending shivers down my spine.

"Well then, I won't show my neck to anyone and therefore, you can get the fuck out of my room." I bite out while angrily pointing towards the door.

His tongue pokes against the inside of his cheek and he shakes his head darkly, staring down at me.

"You can't make anything easy can you piccolo stronzo?" He whispers mirthlessly while mincingly walking back towards me.

"It was just from the guy in the ally the other night." I lie smoothly while crossing my arms, trying to hold my ground.

"bugiarda, there were no scratches." He catches my lie while advancing closer to me, making my heart speed up.

"Take one step closer to me and I will fucking gut you." I sneer while narrowing my eyes ruthlessly at Eros.

"Cute." He remarks with a dark smirk that sends a chilling shiver down my spine.

"Fuck you" I say darkly under my breath.

He finally reaches me and without thinking, I quickly clench my fist and fling it towards him.

Without even looking towards it, Eros catches it forcefully with his large hand and lowers my fist with a dark glare. Well fuck me.

"You-" he begins but gets cut off my someone clearing their throat with a from the doorway.

Eros exhales, visibly irritated, and slowly turns around to look at whoever is standing in the room amongst us.

I step out from behind him awkwardly, only to be met with the bothered eyes of my fathers apprentice.

"If you too are done with whatever this is," he says while glancing between the both of us, "Mr. Karve requests your presence Eros."

"Thank god." I mutter under my breath while rolling my eyes. Eros hears my remark and swiftly turns towards me, glaring darkly down at me.

"You need to be fucking respectful."

I am about to respond before he quickly turns back toward my fathers apprentice and sends a malice glare.

"And call me Eros again, I fucking dare you." He sneers, possibly more darkly then when he had just spoke to me.

The irritated apprentice just grunts in response and quickly exits the tension filled room.

"Cover up your fucking neck Bella." Eros grumbles at me, not even bothering to look in my direction.

"Yes sir." I mutter sarcastically.

Eros tightly clenches his jaw before walking powerfully out of the door and slamming it behind him, taking the dark shadows with him.

I instantly release a breath I wasn't even aware I was holding while still glaring at the closed door. What the fuck just happened?

My mind is a scrambled and confusing mess but one thing is clear.

I hate fucking Eros Vendare.
************************
This is the shortest chapter in the book!

I hope you enjoyed<3
Please remember to vote!

Word count: 774!