Chapter twenty one: fottutamente stupendo

"The only reason I am keeping my distance, is because I know I can't have you"

Arabella Karve
"I'm scared" I mumble exasperated while throwing my head back. I defeatedly drop my hand that is holding the kitchen scissors.

"Then don't fucking do it" Eros grumbles. I look at him through my bathroom mirror and watch as he rolls his cold eyes. Whore.

"No I am going to do it" I say unconfidently while taking a deep breath and lifting the untrustworthy scissors again.

Eros irritatingly exhales loudly while glaring at me, "get out! You weren't invited to this!" I say loudly while turning around to look at him from my spot on the bathroom counter.

"I am supposed to be fucking watching you" He says angrily, "and since someone seems to always be trying to kill you, your father is upgrading security"

Fuck me in the ass.

"Just let them" I mumble sarcastically while turning back around and grabbing the front pieces of my hair.

"I don't have the fucking mental capacity to do this" Eros mutters while pushing off of the wall and beginning to walk towards the door.

"Hey! I need mental support" I whine while contorting my face into a pout.

"Go find it somewhere else" Eros says while pulling open the door and swiftly exiting the bathroom.

"Fuck you too" I say under my breath while narrowing my eyes.

I take one last deep breath, and before I can go back, I swiftly chop the front pieces of my hair into sloppy curtain bangs.

A wide smile breaks out across my flushed face as I slowly turn my head in both directions and take in the change.

Ha. Suck it Eros.
**********************
"Stop slouching" My mother grits out while glaring up at me. She pauses cutting her toast and stares at me in repulsion.

"Stop being a bitch" I grumble  while looking back down at my new book. I decided last minute to bring it to breakfast with my parents, in hopes to avoid socializing.

"Put the fucking book down and speak to your mother" My father says sternly from across the grand table.

I slowly look to the side of my wretched father, towards where Eros is carelessly lounging in a chair. His legs are spread as both of his muscular arms are braced  against the armrests. Oh.

Eros stares at me with a look saying, don't fucking do it. He slyly shakes his head in warning as a daring look dances in my eyes.

Listen to Eros.

I harshly bite the inside of my cheek, trying to make sure I wouldn't say anything I would regret, while reluctantly closing the book.

I gently set it to the side of my plate and look back up at my father, "happy?"