Chapter five:Cake

"Love makes the shy brave, and the brave shy"

Arabella Karve
"Love is heavy and light, bright and dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy, asleep and awake- its everything except what it is"

I read steadily, absolutely entranced and absorbed in every single word.

I have read Romeo and Juliet so many times that I can almost recite every line, and yet this is the line that clings on the heaviest to my soul and heart.

The way Shakespeare writes with meaning in every word and feeds emotions straight into your soul is just alluring.

I have never been in love, and I have never seen true love. But Romeo and Juliet is the thing that makes me believe in the beauty of it.

A giddy smile breaks out across my blissful face and I kick my feet in the air happily. The pages crinkle softly as I flip the page and continue to decipher the meaning behind every line.

I am laying down on my stomach, upon my luxurious and sweet smelling bed. I slowly roll over onto my back and hold the book above my face.

After yesterdays weird interaction with Eros, I have been taking care of myself. I need self care after dealing with that dick licker.

I am wearing my thin white, satin nightgown and have my hair down in its natural wavy state.

My freshly painter dark red nails turn the utilized page and I am again invested in the familiar beautiful words of Shakespeare.

The setting sun streams in through my large arched windows, and meets my soft face making my skin a warm golden shade.

I feel completely at peace until my endlessly hungry stomach grumbles loudly and I sigh angrily at the disturbance. I should probably eat.

I'll fetch a quick snack and then go back into hiding.

I grin happily at my depressing plan and I begin to slowly and dramatically crawl out of my comfortable bed.

I set down my old book on top of my bed before I begin to prepare for my journey.

I open the door, not bothering to put on shoes or a robe, and begin to descend down the fancy stairs that lead directly up to my bedroom. I won't see anyone anyways.
************************
I moan loudly as I take a large bite into the sweet, fluffy strawberry cake.

Am I eating straight out of an entire cake... yes, but it's strawberry flavored so I figured it's actually quite healthy.