Chapter eight:Dinner party

"All these things they fade, But our love so beautifully stays"

But our love so beautifully stays"

Arabella Karve
I feel my body tense nervously once Eros pushes open the car door and confidently steps out. I don't bother moving as I nervously just stare at him.

He closes his door and smoothing walks around to my side, pulling open my door. He leans down a little bit, looking into the car at me with a dark raised eyebrow.

I widen my eyes slightly, hinting at the fact that I was dreading having to step out of the warm car. He rolls his eyes and my heart about stops as he reluctantly reaches out one of his large hands, ready to assist me out of the car.

I slightly scrunch my nose thinking about making contact with him, but then I realize that numerous people are now watching us intensely. Oh Lord.

My hand slowly connects with his rough, warm one while I glance up into his icy eyes. His cold rings send a slight chill down my spine as I begin to slide out of the car.

"Oh being a gentleman are we?" I question sarcastically with a straight face as my foot reaches the asphalt and I begin to stand up.

"Well I wouldn't want people to see me being rude towards the mafia princess." He says coldly while we quickly pull our hands away from each other, as if we were going to retain a deadly disease. He's a fucking moron.

"Heir." I mutter under my breath, hating when people call me a princess.

"What?"

"Heir, mafia heir" I repeat as we slowly begin to make our way up the large, daunting stairs. I can feel everyone staring at us.

Once we reach the top of the stairs Eros swiftly moves in front of me, pulling open the beautiful door. I step in and immediately am entranced by the gorgeous room. Gorgeous is an extreme understatement.

I immediately look upward and study the tremendous, dome shaped ceiling. It is painted a soft blue and has soft, white, fluffy clouds scattered around it. Beautiful gold, vintage walls shimmer around me, and I feel astonished by the heavenly sight.

Round tables with soft white table cloths, are positioned perfectly around the room. Fancy decorations are placed in the middle of them, along with hand painted plates.

Elegant people are scattered through the room, most looking like they are having profound conversations. Soft chatter and synthetic, dainty laughs ring around the warm room, accompanied by the smell of divine food and expensive perfume.

"Are you going to walk Bella?" I hear Eros's deep voice question judgmentally from behind me, his warm, minty breath fanning against the back of my neck, ruining the gloriousness of the room.

"Can't you ever just enjoy something?" I question in an annoyed manner as I turn around to face Eros while placing my hands upon my hips.

"What am I supposed to be enjoying?" He utters genuinely, while looking down at me completely unamused. His muscular arms cross over his broad chest and I can't help but glance down at them. Damn.