Chapter thirteen:Stars

"My love, you are worth it all"

"My love,
you are worth it all"

Arabella karve
Today is going to be better.

I promise myself silently, as I steadily brush my dark hair, and stare wordlessly out of the vintage window placed in my room. I don't take my eyes off of the white roses, that have shriveled leaves slowly falling from them, with every slight breeze.

White roses are something that are not recognized enough and do not receive enough attention. With their flawless color that displays angelic purity, I never understand why people say they are tedious.

"I like red roses" suck my cock.

I've only ever had one birthday party. My "sweet" sixteen. I was dressed in a white rose print, floor length puff sleeve dress, that was the most beautiful dress I've ever laid my eyes on. Tara spent months and months making it from hand, and it was the most beautiful gift I ever received, and the only.

I remember having absolutely no idea what I was going to wear for my sixteenth birthday, and as I ran around my disaster of a room Tara handed me a large white box, that had a stunning dark red bow tied on top. I remember pulling the perfect dress out of the box that had, placed on top of it, a first edition copy of Romeo and Juliet, my favorite book in the entire world. Tear's full of emotions immediately started streaming down my pale cheeks as I threw myself on her in a tight hug, and thanked her over and over again.

I had never been so excited for a party as I was for that one, for I had never celebrated my birthday before, nobody even cared enough to even wish me a happy birthday, except for Tara.

The only reason I got my birthday celebrated that year, is because my parents decided it would be a good statement for their "perfect" daughter to make a public appearance to the 'business', on her sixteenth birthday.

Little did I know is that my one birthday, the one time my life was to be celebrated, it would turn into a bloodbath. 

And my pretty white dress, that was one of the most important things I ever received, would be drenched in the blood and guts of my party guests.

Little did I know, that was just the beginning.

I shake my head, trying to rid myself of those dreadful memories.

I steadily look back towards the withering garden that held so many memories. And nightmares.

Today is probably the last day before all of the white roses in the garden are completely departed... and I have not seen them up close once.

In fact I have not been near my favorite flowers since, February.

I softly close my eyes and bask in the fall air that's wafting in through the open window, and the comforting sounds that accompany autumn.