• ~ Three ~ •

A/N: This chapter will be longer due to the social media posts and such!

Chapter 3: And the award goes to..

Our house was flooded with stylists getting my Mom and I ready. My mother was nominated for like everything. Once again, The Music Industry. Once I was ready my photographer wanted to take photos.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

@ItsAlexiaKelce: If they you think they looking at you, they're looking at me 🫡2

2.4k Replies 7.3k Likes

< @User: Love that Alexia is quoting her own song
< @User: Gorgeous as always
< @KitConnor: Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
^ @ItsAlexiaKelce: That's so corny 😭
^ @KitConnor: you know you love it

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We finally arrived at the VMAs. My mom walked the carpet first. Cameras flashing everywhere. I followed after her with a smile, posing for the cameras. My father was right behind me.

They let us backstage for pre-show. I looked around for Kit, hoping to see him.

My mother leaned over to me.

"Is that Kit over there?"

I looked over and saw him getting his badge.

"It is. I'll be right back."

I went over there and he turned to me.

"Alexia!"

His voice was charming to say the least. He was even more attractive in person. Holy shit. My mom was right. I was falling for him.

I hugged him.

"It's so good to finally see you in person!" He said with a smile.

"You're definitely even more attractive in person."

He chuckled and looked up at me.

"I could say the same for you."

Fuck. How does he already have a hold on me? This is my first time meeting him face to face.

"Anyone who's giving awards, please come with me!"

Kit looked at me.

"Well, that's me. I'll see you at the after party?"

"Definitely."

"Can't wait to see you up on that stage."

He kissed my cheek then followed the crowd. I was folding. I walked back over to my mom since my dad had disappeared to find the food table.

"Did you see that!?"

"Yes! He's actually so cute."

"I know! Wait, We aren't telling Dad are we?"

"Definitely not."

We both laughed and walked to our seats in the auditorium.

Reserved for Alexia Kelce

Written on a sign over my seat.

I was nervous. This was my first chance to ever win an award for my music. My category was 3rd. My Mom's 1st category was 1st. She was nominated for like 10 things.

The first show was Olivia Rodrigo, where I should have been. She was nominated for the same award I was. The chance of her winning was higher than mine. I just kept thinking about Kit. God, I was simping for him already.

The actual awards has started, and my mom had won the 1st category. Before I knew it I saw Kit walking out on the stage about to give his little before speech.

"Everyday we see new young artists flood to the surface. But these ones in particular picked up a following fast. Now introducing the nominees for Best Young New Artist."

A video starting playing on the big screen.

Best Young New Artist nominees

Olivia Rodrigo

Ice Spice

Alexia Kelce

Gayle

Which artist has won?

I held my breath as Kit opened the envelope.

"Your winner for Best Young New Artist is.. Alexia Kelce!"

I was shocked. I stood up at a loss for words. My parents hugged me as I walked toward the stage. Kit was smiling. He hugged me tight and I took my award.

"Oh my god. I can't believe it. I'm shaking." I said looking at the crowd. "I never expected this. I'm so thankful for my fans who have gotten me here. Also a shoutout to my parents for pushing me to be the best I could be."

I took my seat as everyone was cheering still. I made eye contact with Kit and I smiled at the ground like a little kid.

The rest of the award show was a blur. I was just waiting for the after party.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Alexia Kelce and Taylor Swift after Alexia gets announced winner of Best Young New Artist