• ~ Four ~ •

Chapter 4: After Party

At the end of the show, my mother had ended with 9 VMAs. We put our awards in the car and walked into the after party, where I saw Kit leaning against the door post.

"Mom, can I stay for the after party?"

"As long as you can get a ride home."

"I will. I promise."

"Okay, I'm trusting you."

I nodded and walked up the porch.

"A cute British boy like yourself shouldn't be out here alone."

"I was waiting for you." She said with a smile putting the cap back on his water bottle. "You know, when I tried to get a drink she told me I couldn't because I was underaged."

"Because you are underaged, love." I put my hand on his shoulder. "You have to be 21 in America in order to drink."

"Well that's dumb."

I chuckled and grabbed his hand, pulling him through the crowd.

"Where are we going?" He shouted since the music was so loud.

"Somewhere that's not so aggressively loud."

We went into the back yard of the venue since it was mildly quiet out there.

"Im guessing you aren't a big party person."

"Oh definitely not." I said with a smile. "I come for the free food.. and sometimes the cute guys."

I rolled his eyes with a chuckle.

"Something about you just makes me wanna-" he stopped.

"Makes you wanna what?  Punch me in the face? I get that a lot."

"Quite the opposite actually. For some reason I just really wanna kiss you."

"Then do it. Does it look like I'm gonna stop you?"

The butterflies in my stomach were taking over. He leaned in close to me, almost touching until.

"EVERYONE THE PAPARAZZI FOUND US!"

Everyone started running around so they wouldn't get seen.

I rolled my eyes.

"Follow me."

Kit followed me as we simply just left.

"Why didn't I think of this?"

I chuckled as we were finally off the premises.

"Speaking of which, do you by chance have a way to take me home?"

"Yeah, I can get us an Uber."

"That works for me. I gotta take off these stupid heels."

He chuckled as he requested the Uber.

"I'm just happy you're doing this Uber with me because last time I took an Uber by myself the driver kept asking me if he could hit."

"Well this time our Uber is a woman."

After about ten minutes, the Uber arrive and we got in the back seat after double checking her name and the car.

"So where are you guys headed to?"

I looked at Kit. Was it obvious I didn't wanna leave him just yet?

"Uh, the four seasons hotel."

I smiled. He did catch on. Luckily, I didn't live far from there so we could walk after.

"Ah yes. The rich famous people hotel." Our driver said with a smile. "I'll keep out of your hair."

"You're more than welcome to talk to us. We don't mind."

She smiled.

"I'm a really big fan of both of you! I've been listening to Electricity nonstop, and I love Heartstopper."

"Oh thank you!"

"My favorite song is The Way with Jack Harlow! How did you manage to get him on a song with him?"

I reached down slowly taking Kit's hand in mine and he smiled as I answered.

"Well, as you probably know my mom is Taylor Swift, so she just reached out to him."

We paid her for the ride after we got to the four season and took a picture with her. Then she left as we went inside the hotel.

"My father would kill you if he knew I was alone with you right now."

"Oh yeah? Why's that?" Kit said with a smirk, pulling out the key to his room.

"Holy shit-"

We walked into the giant room with a king sized bed in it.

"Well, make yourself at home."