• ~ Sixty Seven ~ •

Chapter 67: Alexia Kelce

The next few months of my life passed quickly. It was already December. I was on my music grind. I got some collaborations that I would've never expected. I had 12 songs for an album already, but I wanted one more.

As I searched through my files on my laptop, Kit had ran into our bedroom.

"Sienna's out of jail, and she wrote a diss track about us and it's blowing up."

"What? Let me see."

It was a song called What A Shame. I pressed play. The chorus is what got me. I hated that it was a good song.

"Guess I'll never understand the thinking of a man, the only thing that's left to say is what a shame, baby what a shame. Could've been with me 'stead of what's her fucking name?"

"Ugh why is it a good song?"

"You know how you decided to just not release looking at me? Maybe now you should."

"Oh shit, baby you're right. I should probably tell Trey, but I'm just gonna drop it."

"He's gonna yell at you again. You have an album drop in a few weeks."

"Well, it gives a taste of the album."

With a few clicks I uploaded the song and I posted the cover for an advertisement.

@ItsAlexiaKelce: I might be bland, but at least they are looking at me

@ItsAlexiaKelce: I might be bland, but at least they are looking at me. Looking At Me now out on all platforms!!

As I scrolled I found a post from Josh. It seemed he was dropping his debut album.

@AKAJXSH: Listen to it or don't

@AKAJXSH: Listen to it or don't. I can't really force you to 🤠

@user: I'm such a Jolexia shipper 😍😍
^ @user: uh- help- she's engaged

@user: Josh and Alexia on the same album we are being SERVED

I felt proud in a way. It was as if I lead him to his debut album.

Kit had sat down next to me on the bed. I cuddled up to him.

"I still don't know what to call this album."

"Self title it. Isn't that what people do when they can't figure out a name?"

I chuckled.

"That's actually a good idea."

"I know. I'm a genius." He said kissing me.

I chuckled.

"Oh, Milo is coming over so he can talk to me about wedding stuff."

"Then this is a good time to tell you that I told Joe he can stay with us to figure out wedding stuff."

"Did you ask Joe to be your best man?"

"Yeah. Did I not tell you?"

"You definitely didn't tell me. I asked Yasmine to be one of my bridesmaids. I fucking love her dude."

"How many people do you have so far?"

"I have Milo, Aunt Selena, Aunt Kylie and Yasmine so far."

"Okay cause I asked Jason to be one of my groomsmen."

"You asked my uncle?"

"Obviously. He was actually really excited about it."

My phone started ringing. I grabbed my phone and it was Aunt Kylie.

"Oh hey Aunt Kylie."

"Hey Kiddo. I was talking to the gang, minus Milo cause I don't have his number, but we were wondering if you wanted to go dress shopping."

"Uh definitely. Milo is coming over anyway, so we can meet you guys at my parent's house."

"Perfect! I'll let them know!"

I turned to Kit.

"Looks like I'm going dress shopping."

• ~ • ~ • ~ •

A/N: Mostly just a filler chapter

A/N: Mostly just a filler chapter. I will be adding Josh's album to my Spotify! Go to Abbyynotit on Spotify and you'll find all of the playlists. Also how do we feel about the tweets at the end? I think they are a fun touch. Also, I'm genuinely curious. How many of you are Team Josh and don't lie 😭 - Abby <3