• ~ Forty One ~ •

Chapter 41: Music and Movies

I had posted a tracklist to my new album, Bedtime Thoughts.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

@ItsAlexiaKelce: Well, Well, Well

@ItsAlexiaKelce: Well, Well, Well.. here's more music for you! My new album called Bedtime Thoughts.

@user: THE FEATURES FOR THIS ALBUM DUDE IM IN LOVE

@user: a song with Kit!?!? Bouta stream the shit out of it.

@user: Milo, Charlie, Nicki and Kit features 😍🤞

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I had my face in lines almost all the time. Somehow I had them mostly memorized.

I had gone on set and they had me try on costumes until we had found the first one that had fit the vibe of my character. It was a cute checkered skirt and shirt set.

They had us take promotional photos for later advertisements. The producers had come over to me.

"Would you be interested in writing a song for the movie?"

"You want me to write a song for a slasher movie?"

"If you'd like."

"I mean, I'm down."

"Perfect! You'll have a month!"

"Great-"

Kit had walked over to me.

"Lex, the album is blowing up."

"Wait! Seriously!"

I grabbed my laptop and opened it up.

Kit and I's song was already charting. As well as Genius and Torture.

"Oh shit! Babe, Our Song is charting! It's at number 3 so far!"

He had pulled me close and kissed me.

"You look like you have more news."

"They asked me to write a song for the movie!"

"That's amazing!"

We were called to set to start filming since I had my lines mostly memorized.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"God," I said as a landed flat on the bed. "I forgot how stressful acting was."

Kit had chuckled and laid next to me.

"You just gotta get back in the flow."

I had put my head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around me.

"I still think it's so cool I also get to be your girlfriend in the movie and in real life."

"Except in real life I'm not a psycho killer who kills anyone who says anything terrible about you."

"Is it weird I think that would make you hotter?"

I was getting a text from my parents.

Mom: Lex I figured out who took your song book

Dad: Lex check your instagram and open to Dylan's page

"What the fuck?"

"What's up, darling?"

"Dylan stole my song book."

"She wouldn't, would she?"

I opened up to a video of Dylan and the keyboard in Kit and I's apartment.

"Hey everyone! Today I'm going to be playing a teaser of my new song, bloodline."

"I wrote bloodline! That's my song!"

Dylan started to sing my song. It was my unreleased song.

"Mmm, yeah, yuh
Even though you're bad for me, I know. You're the one that I'm thinkin'. Got me feelin' so incredible. Would you mind maybe linkin'?"

"Love me, love me, baby. Are you down? Can you let me know? Love me, thank you, leave me. Put it down, then it's time to go. Get it like you love me. But you don't, boy, it's just for show
Take it or leave it, you gotta take it or leave it, like uh."

I was pissed I was steaming. I thought she was my best friend, but here she was stealing my music.

I went to the comment section.

@user: this is so Alexia coded. I think Alexia wrote it.

@user: am I the only one who thinks this would flow better with Alexia's voice

@ItsAlexiaKelce: Man, it just so happens I wrote that exact song in my song book that got stolen..
^ @DylanConrique: Where's your proof?
^ @ItsAlexiaKelce: I have it fully recorded 💀 I can release it right now
^ @DylanConrique: Liar

I turned to Kit.

"I'm gonna kill her. I'm making a deluxe version of my album, with Bloodline on it."

"A couple vaulted songs would be cool as well."

"God! You're a fucking genius!"

I pulled him into a kiss and called Trey.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

@ItsAlexiaKelce: Bedtime Thoughts but Deluxe 🫡 four extra songs: bloodline, clumsy, The Sweet Escape, and National Anthem all from the vault!

@user: I KNEW BLOODLINE WASN'T DYLAN'S SONG

@user: We all knew bloodline was Alexia's, but 4 songs from the vault? I'm in love!

@KitConnor: That album cover has me going feral
^ @ItsAlexiaKelce: help 😭😭😭
^ @KitConnor: what?