Pre match

„should I pick you up for the game?" Asked a brown haired Spanish player. Y/n turns around to face the right back ona battle. ,, did you seriously asked me that dumb question?" The striker nearly shouts it into Onas face.

„Ok entonces dejaré de preguntar"
„Okay then I'll stop asking"she replied to the striker. Y/n looks at her with an annoyed expression on her face.
„Sabes que siempre digo que si"
„you know I always say yes"

Alessia walks into the changing room and joins the conversation. „ are ya hyped for tomorrow, finally the last derby for the season." She says with a big smile on her face.

„it's my last one so he'll yeah" y/n said with a energetic but also sad expression. „it still feels unreal that your leaving this club, it will not be the same without you" the blonde English striker says. „I know but my home isn't here, it's there, where I belong" the striker replied. „Ona, do you know what will happen with you after this season?" The expression of the right back is forming into a sad look. „I haven't made a choice yet, but I have to till next week." The right back said, y/n looked at her with a sad look. „are going to tell me which clubs are interested, you haven't talked about it in 4 months till the offers came in."

„Some Clubs around the world, Wolfsburg, Bayern, Lyon, PSG, Chelsea, N/Y Gotham, Portland thorns, Real Madrid, Some other clubs and Barca. She looks overwhelmed while telling me and Russo. "You know I will kill you if you join Real" y/n said with a laugh. "You will not be the only one" a smile appears on her face. "I don't want to influence your decision but come home with me, to Ale, Maria, Sandra, Jenni and Aitana. They're waiting for us, you know it right?" The right back tilts her head down but y/n lifts it up again. "But sign where you see yourself the next few years or till you retire, where you feel home, comfortable and most of all wanted and happy okay?" They both smile at each other"

It's game day, the last game from the FA cup and of the season. Y/ns and Ona's last game. Ona told the press yesterday that she will not sign a contract again here. After the game the right back is going to reveal her decision which club she's choosing.

The team arrives at the stadium 2 hours before the game and is now chilling the time away on the pitch. Some VIP guests are here, the two teams and the guests from the players.

Alexia, Aitana, Patri, Maria and Jenni are here two watch the young duo play. They also brought some of their Barca teammates.

Y/n and Ona are currently talking on the field and didn't notice their behind them. "So where are you going after here?" Y/n asked. Ona looked at her with a laugh "your going to find out after the game y/n".
"Espero que tomes la decisión correcta"
I hope you make the right decision
The two of them turned around to face their friends and Alexia who were talking.

Y/n instantly jumped right into Alexia's arms and was happy to see them all. They all greeted each other.

Alexia: y/n here are your new teammates, Carolina Graham Hansen...
Y/n: hi Carolina, nice to meet you.
Caro: you can call me just caro.

The two of them smiled at each other.

Alexia: and Lucy Bronze.

Both of them just looked at each other with an not amused face.

Y/n: hi.
Lucy: sup.

Nothing more. Not a nice to meet you. Not even a smile.

Alexia: where are your manners girls.
Y/n: probably left it in Spain.
Lucy: like your sportsmanship.
Y/n: that says the right person, still mad for losing hu?

Alexia: okay before the season starts we have to break the ice between you two.

Ona whispers into y/ns ear.

Ona: what's wrong?

Y/n: sorry to end this but we have to go, changing room and tactics. But it's nice to see you guys here.
Alexia: of course we're here, plus Jonatan is also here so make it your show. And Ona yours too.

The two United players left to go to the changing rooms and the others are walking around the pitch and talking. Alexia pulled Lucy aside to talk to her.

_______________
Hey guys, I'm making a story again🥳
Well it's about the best sport in the world hope you like it and enjoy it.