Whats up?

It's afternoon, the sun is slowly setting down, the girls are all at the pool chilling while Y/n is sitting on a sun bench with a towel around her body and try's to cover her Hickeys.
Nobody knows why she isn't in the pool yet except Lucy and ale.

Patri: Y/n get your ass in the pool or I will throw you into it.
Y/n: im just trying to relax.
Patri: I'm counting to three, other wise your towel will get wet too.

The striker just rolled her eyes and close them trying to get a Power Nap.

Patri: One... two.... Three....

There was some water splashing and quite footsteps till y/n felt two hands getting her up.

Y/n: Patricia Juro que Déu em va deixar caure
(I swear to god let me down)

The only thing that was heard is a splash.

Alexia: Patri if I were you I would go to the toilet and stay there for minimum 5 minutes.
Patri: why im not afraid of her.
Alexia: she's my sister, you should be.

Y/n came up of the water and took deep breaths and Patri did what alexia told her, she ran inside and hid in the bathroom.

Y/n: where is she?
Alexia: Y/n its just water and a joke.
Y/n: I'm gonna kill her.
Lucy: Ale is right it was just a joke, it's not that bad.

The striker turns her head over to Lucy who has no idea how y/n can be if she's mad.

Y/n: Lucia Roberta I know your its your first time with us on vacation so just keep yourself out of this.
Lucy: I ju-
Maria: are these hickeys?!

The face of y/n went full red.

Y/n: fuck off, all of you.

She turned to the stairs, got out of the pool and went into the villa. From the outside you heard a door slam.

Maria: you guys saw them hickeys too right?!
Ingrid: she's grown up babe, its no our business.
Maria: I'm gonna kill Kelley.
Alexia: it wasn't Kelley, they are on friend terms and I for sure know it will stay like that.
Maria: you know who it was?
Alexia: it's non of our business.
Maria: but you can know?
Alexia: 1 I'm her sister and second I found it out on accident.

Lucy is nervous of this situation and wants to check on y/n so she excused herself to the bathroom.
She went up the stairs and knocked on her door.

Y/n: I'm busy.

The English wanted to push open the door but its locked.

Lucy: it's me, can you open the door?

Footsteps started to come towards the door but than there was silence for a moment. Why is the striker hesitating?

Lucy: please y/n.

After a few seconds the door opened.

Y/n: what are you doing here?
Lucy: I wanted to check on you if your okay.
Y/n: Perquè?
Lucy: because I care.

There was slowly forming a small smile across y/ns face but she still tried to hide it.

Lucy: you know I see that little smile.
Y/n: shut up.
Lucy: can I come in?

Y/n moved so that Lucy could come in, she closed the door after her. The striker sat down on the couch and continued to watch a rugby team on the tv.

Lucy: what's up with you?
Y/n: nothing, I'm alright.
Lucy: don't lie to me y/n.

Y/n: I didn't wanted anyone to see the hickeys okay.
Lucy: I'm sorry for them.

A little smirk formed on Lucy's face, y/n turned to look at her and saw that.

Y/n: no your not.

They both shared a laugh. Lucy noticed a weird feeling in her stomach, she only felt that with Keira but it was never that strong.

Lucy: so that's why you acted out, nothing else?
Y/n: yes, it's embarrassing.
Lucy: why?
Y/n: I grew up with them, their my family so they will never stop teasing me about it.
Lucy: yesterday I noticed you don't like teasing.

The face of the striker turned red full of embarrassment.

Y/n: shut up, that's different.
Lucy: oh I know.

She winked at the Spanish and made her way to the couch to sit down. Y/n took Lucy's hand and interlocked their fingers.

Soooo I hope that one's alright but writing is difficult right now for me so thanks for your patience 🫶🏼