Partying

The two bodies were very near to each other, then Kelley slipped her hands around y/ns waist and pulled her closer.
Kelley's perfume hit y/n and she got flashbacks of them two.

************
The sun was settling down and turned into a red, violet sky. Music we're playing in the background with the smell of pasta in the air. It was a warm summer night, birds were whistling and flying back to their nests and the streets we're getting quieter.

The sound of waves crashing in front of the house, whilst people made their way home from the beach.

The Spanish woman was leaning against the railing of the balcony while taking in the sunset and the sound of the waves.

Two hands made they're way around her waist and she exactly knew it were the hands of her loved one. The head from Kelley was now laying on the strikers shoulder.

Kelley: you look beautiful.
Y/n: shut up.

Y/ns cheeks we're getting red, she turned around to face her girlfriend. Now the hands of the defender were on the strikers back.

Kelley: No I really mean it.
Y/n: I'm in an shirt that is to big for me with some shorts and a messy low bun.
Kelley: I know but it's my shirt and you look really beautiful in it, you always do.
Y/n: but not like my beautiful girlfriend who looks like from another world.
Kelley: are you calling me an alien.
Y/n: Si, but your my alien.
Kelley: I hope so.

Kelley placed her lips onto y/ns, it turned into a few heated kisses until they pulled apart to catch some air.

Y/n: i love your perfume.
Kelley: that's why I wear it.

She winked at the striker who only rolled her eyes.

Kelley: I love you Y/n Zárgo.
Y/n: and I love you Ms. O'Hara.

Kelley: I don't want this moment to end but dinner is ready.

********

Y/n turned around and is now facing her ex girlfriend.

Kelley: you look beautiful.
Y/n: this is feeling like a deja vu.
Kelley: since I saw you at my game it felt like a deja vu.

The two athletes had no idea that a certain English women was watching them the whole time. The only question on her mind is why can't be the person y/n is dancing with can't be her. She feels the need to go over there and ask y/n to dance with her.

Kelley: I think I still have feelings for y/n.
Y/n: I...Kelley...
Kelley: I Know you don't feel the same, i wanted to tell you that a Long time.
Y/n: Kelley it's not fair, it's been two years and some.
Kelley: I know.

The two talked for another few minutes till
y/n left the house and was walking outside on the balcony. She hadn't noticed that someone was following her.
The Spanish woman was placing her arms on the railing and took a few deep breath.

Suddenly she felt a warm hand on her back and a presence beside her. The person stood with the back to the railing whiles looking at her.

Lucy: hey, is everything okay?

Of course it had to be her, who else?

Y/n: I think so, just the alcohol is catching up with me.
Lucy: are you sure?
Y/n: yes why?
Lucy: I saw you talking to Kelley, what did she say?
Y/n: are you spying on me Bronze?
Lucy: No I was just looking into your direction.

Lucy felt embarrassed of the situation cause she don't want to admit she was watching the whole time. The way y/ns body was dancing against Kelley's body, how the hands of her ex were gripping at her hips and the way Kelley looked at y/n.

Y/n: she told me that she still has feelings for me.
Lucy: so your back together?

It came out harsher than Lucy expected it to come out of her mouth.

Y/n: are you jealous Lucia?
Lucy: me?
Y/n: Sí, don't lie to me please.
Lucy:...

There was no response, just an intense eye contact between the two of them. Y/n now was standing face to face in front of Lucy to try and get an response.

The only thing in Lucy's mind was FUCK. Lucy placed her hand into the back of y/ns neck and pulled her closer till their lips were were touching. The two athletes didn't pulled back both wanted that kiss so badly. That one kiss turned into more and their actions got more intense.

Y/n: can we go back?

Lucy didn't said anything, she just grabbed y/ns hand and lead her outside where a few Ubers were standing. They both got in without saying goodbye to anyone.

Soooo here is the second chapter, it was a bit difficult cause I hadn't much ideas but I think we're now on a good way.

I think the next one is up on Wednesday so enjoy this one