At the Club

When the squad arrived at the night Club it's 22:41 and already people are dancing.

Alexia: let's get in.

Everyone now goes their way but the most is together at the VIP lounge up stairs of the indoor balcony.

Ona: your going slow alright, I talked to ale.
Y/n: maybe.

She winks at Ona.
The team orders some drinks, snacks and shots while chatting with one another.

Y/n: I'm gonna go dancing, anybody in?
Patri: I'm in.

Some of the team go down to the dance floor while the others are watching and chatting. After a while a woman approaches y/n and asks to dance with her.

Y/n: so what's your name?
Lisa: I'm Lisa and you?
Y/n: Nice to meet you Lisa, I'm y/n. Your from here?
Lisa: yes but my mom's British.
Y/n: I can hear it, your voice is beautiful.
Lisa: thanks.

The two of them got closer and we're dancing body to body at a slow song. Y/n felt great while dancing and her confidence got a big boost. While on the balcony we're some different things going on.

Ona: Lucy...

She doesn't respond, she is focused on y/n while taking another shot. There is a feeling she doesn't like but can't change, why is y/n dancing with this stranger?!

Ona: Lucia!
Lucy: hu?
Ona: what's up with you?
Lucy: nothing.

Lucy sees that y/n and this strange woman are now kissing each other, she clenches her jaw a bit.

Alexia: You jealous?
Lucy: of who?
Alexia: the woman who is kissing y/n.
Lucy: No... why you think that?
Ona: you like her don't you.
Lucy: nah, why should I?
Alexia: she's hot.
Lucy: don't be ridiculous.
Alexia: I had a little chat with Keira when we got here.
Lucy: and?
Alexia: she told me you look at y/n the way you used to look at her.
Lucy: are you trying to couple me with her?

She asks sternly.

Ona: No but we can see you like her.
Lucy: fuck off, both of you she is not even my type!

She stands up and goes down the stairs to the toilet to take a break.

Lisa: I'm sorry but I have to go, work tomorrow.
Y/n: don't worry, you want my number?
Lisa: already have your Insta.

The girl winks at y/n.

Y/n: I hope you will text me then.

Lisa smiles and leaves, y/n feels that she needs to pee and goes to the bathrooms. She rushed quickly in and didn't noticed Lucy till she were finished and goes to the sink.

Y/n: what are you doing here?
Lucy: it's a bathroom.
Y/n: right...

Lucy: where is your girlfriend?
Y/n: I don't have one.
Lucy: such a bad kisser?
Y/n: you tell me.
Lucy: fuck off.
Y/n: you asked.

Y/n winked at her with a big grin.

Y/n: you seem off.
Lucy: well I had some drinks.
Y/n: same.

The two of them just look at each other.

Y/n: ehm yesterday, you didn't needed to apologize, I was the one who kissed you back.
Lucy: you were awake?
Y/n: yes.
Lucy: the whole time?

Y/n pulled out her phone and plays the audio where Lucy sang/hummed.

Lucy: fuck you, delete that.

The two of them are laughing their ass off.
Y/n heart starts to beat faster every time she heard Lucy laugh plus that smile drives her insane.

Lucy: delete it, it's embarrassing.
Y/n: be happy i didn't post it.
Lucy: well thank you for that.
Y/n: are you going to party or just gonna sit upstairs?
Lucy: I'm not much of a party person.
Y/n: cmon I don't believe you, Keira showed me a video of you dancing. You have some good moves.
Lucy: nah I pass.
Y/n: I'm not gonna let you slide.

Y/n grabbed Lucy's hand and led her to the dance floor. But in that moment. She felt this comfort again. Lucy's skin against hers. These goosebumps Lucy created. It seems like the time stood still. Y/n didn't really wanted to let go of her hand.

As they were both in the middle y/n turned around to see Lucy who's already looking at her with big eyes. Her green eyes. Y/n suddenly felt something in her stomach. She's not the only one. All the fights, bad tension and shit disappeared.

Lucy pulls y/n closer by her hand and makes her do a spin, after that y/n get a hold of her other hand.

Y/n: I knew you can dance, these hips don't lie.

She says with a big grin and a wink while Lucy laughs about.

Lucy: shut up, ...that's all what you got?
Y/n: I only have some from Ale, Ona and Maria.
Lucy: tell me.

They slow dance together now.

Y/n: are you Aitana Bonmati cause you're
the 1 4 me.
Lucy: gosh that was horrible.

The two of them laugh.

Y/n: your Mapi? Cause we're meant 4 each other.
Lucy: take one advice from me, don't use their pick up lines.

Both had a hell of a laugh.

Y/n: I don't think they are that bad okay.
Lucy: they are pretty bad.
Y/n: at least you laughed.
Lucy: true.

Lucy: I like you a lot more when you are like this I have to say.
Y/n: what do you mean?
Lucy: you usually act like a dick who hates me but now it's different, you behave differently.

Y/n wanted to say something but saw Alexia and Ona watching.

Y/n:...  Alexia and Ona are watching us the whole time.

Lucy: yeah, they are like spy's.
Y/n: yesterday in the pool, I can't get it out of my mind.
Lucy: your not the only one, I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed you.
Y/n: it's not all on you, I kissed you back.

Lucy: do you regret it?
Y/n: idk.

Lucy: can we go to the side?
Y/n: yeah sure.

The two of them go under the balcony where is a area for no dancers.

Lucy: about yesterday?
Y/n: idk how to say this but remember at Lyon, where I was on loan for the season?
Lucy: yeah, there started this idk...rivalry between us.
Y/n: yes, ...at the beginning we we're getting good along.
Lucy: right, then suddenly it changed.
Y/n: because... I was confused and I don't know, you drove me crazy.
Lucy: I maybe was a bit harsh on you in training I guess.
Y/n: it's not that, why did yo... man I don't know what to say. In the beginning I thought you were flirting with me and than suddenly at a game there were Keira and you kissed her.

Lucy: oh...OH.
Y/n: yep.
Lucy: yes I was flirting with you but than things sorted out for me and Keira.
Y/n: I thought you really liked me so at that moment I started being a dick towards you.
Lucy: and I thought it wasn't really a big deal for you cause Ada told me you had now and than some girls over.

Y/n: for distraction, but after some time I got over you and this idk hate continued.
Lucy: what about the girl today?
Y/n: ...

Y/ns heart starts to beat really fast, her palms start to sweat and her breathing got heavy. She doesn't know what to answer cause the way Lucy now looks at her is so irresistible.

Lucy just thought fuck it and goes all in, she pulls y/n closer by her waist and kissed her.
Y/n got goosebumps all over her body by the touch of Lucy's hand on her waist.

Not even a second later y/n kissed her back and it got intense. The smooth lips. The heavy breathing between the kisses. The way they're body's react to each others. It's like fireworks on new years.

=====
Marry Christmas everyone, 4 chapters in one week? Well as I see you really like this story so why not.
Cause of the holidays and new year I probably will be able to give you two chapters on the 30th Europe time zone and than on the 1st.
Also my birthday is in the first week of January so I will than continue in the second or third week.

BUT IN JANUARY YOU WILL GET A FEW, thanks for reading, lots of love