The win

Perfectly in the top right corner a real banger.
The whole stadium went crazy, like the United players. Every single one of them runs on the field to y/n and celebrate.

As everyone were walking to their side y/n stops, turned to the United fans and bowed to them, lastly blowed a kiss and headed to the other pitch half.

As City passed the ball the final whistle came and y/n sank to the ground. Her feelings got the hand of her. The happiness and pain at the same time.

Everyone runs to y/n and are cuddling her. As they were going to celebrate y/n tried to get up.

Y/n: I think I need some crutches.

Russo run directly to the bench and got her some. All of the players and fans celebrated. The podium got build up with the FA trophy.
Champagne we're already opened and spilled everywhere.

Battle and Zárgo are going to the stands where they're friends are.

Alexia: Ahí están, las mujeres del momento.
There they are the women of the moment.
Y/n: thanks to Ona, it was the most perfect ball I've got so far.
Jenni: I hope you will shoot them at Barca too.
Y/n: I will cause Ona is coming with me and I've got these two.

She points towards Alexia and Aitana.

Alexia: Lucy also can do these stunning assists.
Y/n: we will see.

Lucy rolled her eyes.

Y/n: mad we've won against your old team?
Lucy: nah just your annoying ass.

Y/n chuckles.

Lucy: what's so funny?
Y/n: "nah just your annoying ass" is that everything you learned at school?
Lucy: I-
Alexia: I think we don't need to figure out more what you've learned in school.

Ona: we've got to go back but we'll see you later.

The two winners head to the team who were lining up in front of the podium. The ceremony began, first the second place and than the winners. Y/n is the last person walking up without the crutches, receiving the medal and gets the trophy. She walks to the others. She shakes it by her knees and swings it up while the others jumped and screamed.

Photos were taken and the team celebrated. After a few minutes y/n got the mic again.

Y/n: sorry for my voice. A really big thank you to the fans from both sides for supporting us in this heated game and for showing up. Thank you to the trainers and staff for working with us and the Patients you've had for us.
We've won the freaking FA cup guys...
It was a beautiful night, not just because i scored two times which is awesome but also this team makes this win special.
Last year they've beaten us in the semifinals but look who has the trophy now. I love you guys.

Ona comes towards y/n and asks if she can get the mic.

Y/n: I think I must come to end this speech. It was a lovely time with you all, my name is y/n Zárgo and Once a Devil always a devil.

Applause and screams are running through the stadium. As it got silent again Ona starts talking.

Ona: hello everyone, my English is not so perfect like y/ns but I will try my best.
So I have also some to say, firstly it was a very exhausting but very enjoy...enjoyable season with you, we've won nearly every game which felt very great with you. The time with you guys is amazing. I'm really happy that I won the FA cup with you.
The second and last thing is what you guys were waiting for. It was a tough decision to make because there are really amazing clubs who want me but you guys are special, especially the last three years. But I've made the decision, I just thought where do I see myself the next minimum 4 years. After a long time of hard thinking it was clear... I will go home.

Y/n looks at her with an disbelief, she wants to hear it otherwise she will not believe it.

Ona: It was a lovely time with you devils but I will join Y/n and go home to Barcelona.

Y/n forgets her ankle and jumps onto Ona from excitement. She let go of her so she can end her announcement.

Ona: I love you guys so so much and a really big thank you to you all to England, ONCE A RED DEVIL ALWAYS A RED DEVIL!

She puts the mic away and the whole team congratulates her. They've headed to the lockers, where they were partying again and long. Y/n already got some champagne like the rest of the team.

Marc: Ona, Y/n the press needs you a few minutes, than your off.
Ona: we're coming.

The two of them got to the conference room and sat down.

Y/n: good evening everyone, who wants to start first?
Rep: how does it feel to win nearly everything with United?
Y/n: of course really good, but what do you mean nearly everything?
Rep: I've meant the champions league.
Y/n: Winning the champions league is of course amazing bc I already have won it but how far this team have come I thinks it's not that necessary.
Rep: thank you.

Rep: here from the other side, did you know Ona is joining Barca and was it planned that you two leave at the same time?
Y/n: No I didn't knew it, she is my best friend but kept it quiet from me. Probably because she knows how much I get excited and she wanted to surprise me with it. And idk if it was planned.

Y/n looked over to Ona.

Ona: No it was not planned, it was planned to tell it you guys now. But it didn't felt like it would be the right time. It should be with the team so I just thought now or never.
Rep: thanks.

Rep: are you guys enjoying the win so far?
Marc: I think you guys can tell the two of them got a bit more champagne.

The reporters laugh but so did y/n and Ona.

Ona: yes we're enjoying it.
Y/n: the champagne is good I have to say.

Suddenly the team comes with a music box in and starts to sing and dance. Mary comes onto the table and does her dance moves on it, like in the euros. They left after the song ended.

Y/n: as you see we're not the only one. But I think I'm not the only one when I say let's not continue because I'm not sober and don't want to say anything that I will regret.

Marc agreed and with that the press conference ended.
After a long party time in the lockers y/n and Ona headed out of the stadium where Alexia is waiting.

Y/n: Por qué sigues aquí?
why are you still here?
Alexia: Ustedes dos necesitan una conductora sobria.
you two need an sober driver.
Ona: Donde estan las demas?
Where are the others?
Alexia: y/ns hotel.