Getting ready

Ona: Lo siento, no sabía que es un gran problema.
Alexia: la próxima vez ella se callará ahora cálmate.
Y/n: I am.
Alexia: okay, I'm going down to pay and look at some new stuff they got in.
Ona: same I have everything.
Y/n: alright, I only have to try on some shirts.
Lucy: same.

The two Spanish players got up with their stuff.

Alexia: don't rip your heads off okay, we want to party later.
Y/n: I'll try my best.

Alexia and Ona left the room so now it's only Lucy and y/n. Y/n wanted just to get out of this room as quick as possible. She didn't wanted to spend any more Time with Lucy in this room.

Lucy just sits on the couch while y/n changes.
She tries on a white shirt that stretches a bit, it's a bit tight on the arms but otherwise it fits perfectly.

Y/n: is it alright with the arms?
Lucy: well your arm muscles look good in it, especially it tones your shoulders.
Y/n: idk.
Lucy: just get it, the fit looks good on you.

Y/n: wow.
Lucy: what?
Y/n: a compliment from Lucy bronze, the 7th world wonder.
Lucy: it's not that rare, I can be nice.
Y/n: ima keep that in mind.

Lucy: if you put on that belt over there the fit will be complete.

Y/n tries it on and looks into the mirror, she doesn't Want to admit that Lucy is right so she puts it to her stuff she want to buy without a word. As y/n puts everything together Lucy watches every move y/n made.

Y/n: I know my ass is fabulous, a picture lasts longer.
Lucy: shut up.

Y/n turns around and takes off the clothes she wants to buy.

Y/n: you already have everything?
Lucy: I don't know.

Let's just say Lucy was obviously fixated on something else. Y/n suddenly got red on the cheeks and nervous.

Y/n: don't look at me like that.
Lucy: like what?
Y/n: you know what I mean.
Lucy: why does it bother you when I look at you?
Y/n:...just don't.

Lucy stands up and comes closer to y/n.

Lucy: you hate me, why?
Y/n: cause your such an arrogant, cocky, selfish and ignorant idiot.
Lucy: how do you know that.
Y/n: the way you act around me.
Lucy: and what about you, your not an angel yourself.
Y/n: well I don't try to hide it.

Lucy: you have a problem with me and I want to solve it.
Y/n: why?
Lucy: cause Jonatan and Alexia wants to and I'm getting sick of it.
Y/n: well cry about it.
Lucy: your such an asshole you know that?!
Y/n: tell me something new.
Lucy:... I don't hate you, Alexia told me you think I hate you but I don't.

Y/n puts on her clothes again and picks up everything she will buy.

Y/n: alright can we discuss it later, their waiting.

Y/n was so fucking nervous that she maybe had overreacted, but she only wanted to get out of this room. Especially after the way Lucy looked at her, the same way the right back looked at her before the kiss they shared in the pool.

The striker walks out and gets down stairs, followed by Lucy.
Everyone pays for their stuff and than get back to the Campus. The whole ride is an bad tension between Lucy and y/n.

Alexia: we have one rule tonight, you two will have to get along with each other so we can have fun. So put this whatever between you two away and try to be friends.
Lucy: okay.
Y/n: Try my best.

The four of them got ready at the Campus with the other teammates.

Maria: so are we gonna have fun or see a fight?
Alexia: we're gonna have fun, Lucy is okay with being friends but y/n said she tried.
Maria: I think Ms England has something for
y/n.
Alexia: I already tried to get it out but I don't think so, they are to different people.

Maria: over at the bar, look how Lucy looks at her. Y/n is flirting with Ria at her desk and I think Lucy is jealous.
Alexia: are you a spy or what?
Maria: it's obvious, even Ingrid asked me about it.

Alexia: what about y/n?
Maria: she just want to get someone in bed with.
Alexia: what do you mean?
Maria: Ona told me that she had a few girls over the last few weeks. Plus y/n gave Ria her number just now.
Alexia: Ona and you are really spy's.
Maria: maybe.

She winks at Alexia with a grin.

Maria: but there is one thing I can't understand, why does y/n hate Lucy so much.
Alexia: yes, even Ona doesn't know. Did something between them happened?
Maria: well, you remember when y/n was new in the senior team with Spain?
Alexia: yea, you and her didn't got along that well in the beginning.
Maria: cause we had something but she just wanted fun and I wanted more.
Alexia: what if they sleep with each other?
Ona: they don't, y/n would be different if they did.
Alexia: Jesus, where are you coming from?
Ona: sorry for the jump scare, y/n is different when she has someone. But she and Lucy nahuh there is no sexy time between them.

Alexia: we only waited for you, so then is everyone here. ALRIGHT EVERYONE, WERE READY SO EVERYBODY IN THEIR CARS AND LETS PARTY!

The team is surprised to see Alexia be excited for partying, she usually don't like parties. She prefers to stay at home.