Vacation

Alexia: what?
Y/n: we kissed in the campground pool and in the club. After that I knew I had feelings for her.
Alexia: does she know?
Y/n: No, I don't want her to know.

The two sisters talked for another 30 minutes about how y/n feels and why she was/now is the way she is/was. After that they decided to go into the kitchen and make some breakfast.
There were footsteps heard; Lucy appears.

Lucy: good morning.
Alexia: bon día.
Y/n: morning, your cup is beside the orange juice, it should be warm.
Lucy: thanks Z.

Lucy takes her cup of coffee and a plate with breakfast out of the oven. Scrambled eggs, toast, bacon, just a basic breakfast. She took a sip from her cup while sitting down.

Lucy: any plans today?
Y/n: I wanted to go eat some ice cream while walking along the beach.
Lucy: sounds good.
Alexia: you two can go alone, me and Olga are going on a date and the others said they will be tanning together here.

Y/n and Lucy looked at each other nervously but also excited.

Lucy: After breakfast i wanted to buy some new shoes, you want to come with me?
Y/n: yeah, I need some new ones too, any idea where?
Lucy: Nike store.
Y/n: are you serious?
Lucy: yeah why?

The striker just laughed whilst Lucy is thinking about what she said wrong.

Y/n: we will not go to Nike, ima take you to a real sneaker shop.
Lucy: you know this area?
Y/n: I was on vacation here a few times and me and my ex were always here on season break.
Lucy: your ex?
Y/n: she played here and she plays for the US.

Alexia: you never told me she is a footballer.
Y/n: I just wasn't ready to tell anybody i was together with her from early 2018 till end of 2020
Lucy: what happened?
Y/n: the distance and Covid, we tried everything but in the end we knew it was best if we just stay friends I guess, even though we knew we loved each other.

Alexia: do we know her?
Y/n: actually yes, it's Kelley O'Hara.
Lucy: how do you know her?
Y/n: FIFA events, awards and well friendly matches.

Alexia suddenly laughed, y/n looked at her with a question mark in her face.

Y/n: what's so funny, why are you laughing?
Alexia: it's just... you always go for older women who happen to be defenders, you never change.
Y/n: and?
Alexia: did mama knew she was 9 years older than you?
Y/n: no, you know how she is. Like I said I was here often so i know places.

Alexia: doesn't she play here today against angels city?
Y/n: yes, she invited me like a week ago.
Lucy: are you going?
Y/n: probably, it's nice to see her again. I last saw her at our game against the US.
Lucy: can i come too, i never really saw a NWSL game in real life.
Y/n: sure, we will be sitting in the VIP Box in the first row.
Lucy: so were gonna go shopping, eat ice cream at the beach and than go watch football.
Y/n: yep, sounds good doesn't it.

At that sentence Lucy started laughing.

Y/n: don't laugh at me, what did I do wrong?
Lucy: nothing, it's just your accent. You speak very fluent and also sometimes use complex words but you have a Spanish/american accent but use British vocab. It's just adorable.

Y/n looked away to cover up that she blushed at that.

Lucy: anyway, Ale your ready for the Semi final?
Alexia: yes, what about you, your playing against your England teammates.
Lucy: a bit nervous but excited, I'll only see them next at England camp before the World Cup.

Suddenly there is a strange tension in the room.

Lucy: why so tensed y/n?
Y/n: I haven't told you yet but as it seems for now Ale wont be playing at the World Cup, so do I.
Lucy: w-what do you mean?
Y/n: cause of the federation we resigned, like 18 other players.

Alexia: but after Eindhoven, after the Final, there will be a discussion meeting between us players, the coaches,staff and federation to discuss our concerns etc.
Lucy: but why haven't you told me earlier y/n?
Y/n: I don't know...

Maps: for fucks sake, can you two please stop being so fucking blind and dumb.
Alexia: Maria shut up.

Lucy and y/n looked at each other while turning red. They both knew what Maria was talking about but none of them wanted to admit it nor do the first step.

Hey guys I'm sorry for not updating but I just hadn't had time for it and if have to be honest I hadn't had ideas. I hope I will update this week once or twice for you, I thank all of you for reading this story cause who thought I get 23k reads for this?!

If you like this one than stay tuned cause I'm planning on making one with Alexia but for not it's just this story but I'll keep you updated for the Alexia story.

All love ms