Bowling

It's the next morning, only two nights to go, it's Saturday morning, 10:57 Am and nearly everyone is at breakfast. Alexia comes in and sat down to the group.

Ona: La reina is alive, do you have headache?
Alexia: surprisingly no.

She looks around the table to find an missing spot beside Ona and Aitana.

Alexia: Lucy, where is y/n?
Lucy: I don't know probably still asleep.
Alexia: haven't you woken her up?
Lucy: No why should I, I'm not her mum.

Alexia was stunned by the answer the defender gave.

Alexia: I thought that you two were now getting along each other?
Lucy: I thought so too but little miss fuck off has other plans.
Alexia: what happened yesterday after the club?
Lucy: nothing, we just had a stupid fight.
Alexia: okay, we're gonna talk about this later but ima check on her now.

She got up and gives y/n a visit. As Ale enters the room she sees y/n peacefully asleep. Ale wakes y/n gently up and waits till y/n brain processes everything.

Alexia: we're waiting on you in the dining hall.
Y/n: how late is it?
Alexia: 11:21.
Y/n: fuck i overslept.
Alexia: I know, why didn't you set an alarm?
Y/n: I thought Lucy were gonna wake- ...right I should've put an alarm.
Alexia: just put on some clothes and come eat something we're gonna leave in two hours for bowling.

Y/n: I don't know if I'm in the mood for bowling.
Alexia: what happened yesterday between you and Lucy?
Y/n: we had a fight.
Alexia: what was it about?
Y/n: it was dumb, u just ask her what's on her mind cause she seemed grumpy.
Alexia: since when do you care about her thoughts?
Y/n: I just tried to be nice.
Alexia: okay, next time if someone doesn't wanna talk about than just leave it okay?
Y/n: yes.
Alexia: just say that your sorry promise?
Y/n: promise.
Alexia: okay, now get dressed and come eat something alright.

Y/n quickly put on some clothes from her little closet and headed to the others.

-

Alexia: y/n you can now get your shoes.
Y/n: okay thanks.

Y/n walked to the lady at the hand out.

Service: hi what size can I get you?
Y/n: size 40 please.
Service: no problem.

The lady picks up the shoes and hands them over to y/n.

Y/n: thanks.

She turned around and sat down to change her shoes, while she changes she feels that someone's eyes are on her. Y/n looks up to lock eyes with those beautiful day dreaming green eyes. She felt that her heart skipped for a second and now is now running an marathon.

Lucy we're looking at y/n the whole time since they got in that bowling arena. Like how can she not resist the women she had kissed just a few hours ago.

Y/n: why you staring at me?

She said to the dark haired women who were just two meters away.

Lucy: am I not allowed to look at people?
Y/n: you are but why you staring at me?
Lucy: why does it matter to you?

Y/n feels how nervous she gets and she hated that feeling so damn much.

Y/n: just don't stare at me the whole time.
Lucy: alright. Ready to lose?
Y/n: what are you talking about?
Lucy: I will beat your ass today.
Y/n: you won't.
Lucy:  is that a promise or a bet?
Y/n: both.
Lucy: what if I win?
Y/n: I will clean your cleats for two games.
Lucy: and when you win?
Y/n: we will switch beds and you have to stop being such an arrogant dick.
Lucy: alright I'm in.

They both shook their hands but none of them wanted to let go.

Maria: if you hold hands longer people might think you two are in a thing.

She said while walking pass then with a big ass grin on her face. Maria knew what happened between so why not making them nervous?
The two athletes let go of their hands and started to choose their bowling balls.

Y/n: urgh never would I even consider it.
Lucy: me neither.
Y/n: your to much of a pain in the ass.
Lucy: that says the right person.

Alexia: alright guys stop, we are here to have fun.
Y/n: I have fun when I beat Lucy.
Lucy: not even in your dreams you would beat me.

Alexia just rolled her eyes and placed the bowling balls on this thing where they come out.

Y/n, Ona, Alexia, Lucy, Maria, Ingrid, Aitana, Sandra and Irene are on the same line.
The game started pretty good for y/n and Sandra while the others struggle a bit.

Lucy: it's not fair, Sandra has two strikes in a row, she's a goalie.
Y/n: go and cry about it, me and her are just better than you.
Sandra: it's not that hard.
Lucy: shut up, both of you.

Y/n: your a bad loser you know.
Alexia: I have to agree with her.

Lucy just sat down and rolls her eyes while
y/n throws a spare.

A few round later y/n and Sandra were on top of the winning list while Lucy is on 4th place behind Alexia. When y/n throws a strike she wins and if Sandra throws a strike the goalkeeper is gonna win. Of course the defender hoped that Sandra will win cause if y/n does she has to hear it the rest of her life.

Sandra: y/n you can't win against me.

She takes the ball breaths in and out, takes a step back, swings it and let go of it. The goalies throw looked perfect but suddenly the ball rolls a bit to the left, 7 down, 3 are still standing. Sandra tries again but only gets one down, y/n has to get a strike cause Sandra is 9 points ahead.

Y/n: now guys I want you to remember this afternoon as your sad loss against me, especially Lucy, when we get back I will get your bed.

Y/n takes the ocean blue ball, slips her fingers in, goes to the line, closes eyes, one breath in and one breath out, opens eyes, swings her right arm forward, than back and as she swings it forward again she let go of the bowling ball. The ball rolls in a curve, everyone thought it would went out but it changed the direction and hits an perfectly strike.

Y/n jumps in the air and celebrates.

Y/n: I told your dumb ass I will win.

She points at Lucy who looks annoyed but has an smile one her face. Gosh Lucy realizes she can't hate y/n, she just was in awe of her while she celebrated.

Sandra: I want to do it again some time, was fun with you asshole.

She high fives y/n with a smile. Everyone adored it how y/n celebrated, even the teammates from the other lines. The striker is like an 5 year old trapped in 26 year old body.

Lucy stand up and walks towards y/n. As y/ns gaze fell onto Lucy, her heart starts to beat faster and get ...nervous?

The right back reaches out her hand towards y/n who were just standing there looking at lucy.

Lucy: good game y/n.
Y/n: t-thanks.

Y/n shook Lucy's hand.

Lucy: but next time ima win.
Y/n: I would not be so sure about that Lucia.

Suddenly the cheeks of the defender start to get red which y/n notice. Y/n comes closer to Lucy's ear, her lips brushes against the English players ear, which send shivers down her spine.

Y/n: I would never thought your that person who gets flustered.

The striker pulls away and walks to the others.

===
Happy new year everyone
New year, new month, new day and new chapter