Mom talk

The subject of the conversation got changed and as everyone was done with eating, Lucy and Esme got out to play some football.

Y/n sat down on the bench by the porch while watching them two play football. She doesn't realize she is smiling but the striker enjoys the view.

It's just the way how Lucy is with Esme, she's so soft and careful with her and brings a big smile on the little ones face.

While the other three women are in the kitchen.

Eli: is y/n in love?
Ale: what do you mean?
Eli: she acts different and when I said that when she find the right women she got red.
Alba: why don't you just ask her?
Eli: I don't know, I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

Eli looks outside to see y/n watching Lucy with a coffee in hand.

Eli: nooo, Is she with Lucia?
Ale: No mama.
Eli: but look at her and the way she looks at Lucia. She looks so happy and in love while watching Lucia play with Esmeralda.

Alba: we think they have feelings for each other but non of them want to admit it.
Eli: since when do they know each other?
Ale: around five years, they played together at Lyon.
Eli: I need to talk to her.

Eli got out and sat beside y/n.

Eli: a lovely day isn it?
Y/n: indeed it is.
Eli: I'm sorry if I crossed a line earlier.
Y/n: you didn't you were just curious.
Eli: you know that I love you like my own daughter's.
Y/n: yes.
Eli: alright cause we have to talk about something.

OH SHIT WHAT DID I DO?!!!

Y/n: I hope nothing bad.
Eli: it's nothing bad. You know that you can be quite difficult when it comes to admitting feelings. Especially when it is towards a person you love.
Y/n: yeah I know that.

She said with a slight chuckle.

Eli: can I ask you something but you have to answer it 100% true.
Y/n: always.
Eli: do you like Lucia?
Y/n: it's complicated.
Eli: what do you mean complicated?

Y/n: ... I don't know...I- we know each other for some Time cause we won the champions league together at Lyon. I already had a crush on her at Lyon, but when I found out she got a girlfriend I got over her and also got in a relationship, long distance for two years. Than when I saw her on the field sometimes the feelings towards her came back and than when I saw her at my last game and now that we share a room together it's really complicated.

Eli: it really sounds complicated but do you like her?
Y/n: ... yes.
Eli: why don't you tell her?
Y/n: I don't wanna ruin anything, we now get along good.

Eli: alright but tell me if something happens between you two.

Y/ns face went pale and she doesn't get a response out of her mouth.

Eli: y/n!?
Y/n: ...we kissed but that doesn't mean anything.
Eli: just once?
Y/n: twice, one time in the pool and one time at the club. But please don't tell anyone, I don't even know what that is between us both.
Eli: my mouth is zipped, ... just don't push away your feelings, you seem happier around her.
Plus I can't wait for a grandchild.

She winked at y/n with a grin.

Y/n: Eli, what has gotten into you? We are not even together?!
Eli: you two are very good with kids, you will be a great mom and I already like Lucia.
Y/n: your just delusional.
Eli: just don't isolate yourself just because you're afraid of your feelings, embrace them and see in what they turn out cause I'm sure your not the only one of you two who has these kind of feelings. whatever, go to out and play with them.