Making Plans

around 8pm there was a knock at y/n and lucys door, the two of them are in such a deep sleep from bowling that they didn't noticed that Alexia entert the room.

Alexia: for fucking sake guys, we are waiting on you two.

that doesn't seem to bother any of them, you just see a shift from lucy. Alexia goes over to Lucy and rips lucys blanket from her body.

Lucy: what is your problem?
Alexia: get up, dinners ready.
Lucy: what time is it?
Alexia: past 8.
Lucy: okay ima get ready.
Alexia: wake y/n up for me, I don't have the nerves for it.

Alexia left the room, lucy puts on a hoodie and shorts with some sliders. as she puts her hair into a messy bun she wakes up y/n.

Lucy: y/n you have to wake up, dinners ready and the others don't want to wait any longer, cause we are already late.
y/n: I am not hungry, you can go eat something.
Lucy: but you only had breakfast today, you have to eat something.
y/n: Luce please go, I am not hungry.
Lucy: you sure?
y/n: yes, now go.

Lucy hesitated for a second but than left. everyone was already sitting down and eating, the right back sat down besides her friends who had left a sit free for her with some food.

Alexia: where is y/n?
Lucy: she's in the dorm, she said she isn't hungry. I tried to convince her but she is to stubborn.
Alexia: okay.

Alexia looked at Ona who were already looking at her, they both had the same thought. After the dinner Lucy grabbed some food and snacks that y/n told her she liked.

Lucy: darling im home.
y/n: ugh shut up.

y/n said with a slight laugh.

lucy: ive brought you something to eat, im not letting you slide that easily.
y/n: I told you im not hungry.
Lucy: I don't care.

Lucy enters the living area where y/n sat on the couch.

y/n: how do you know I like that stuff?
Lucy: I am a good listener.

she puts the food and snacks on the table while handing y/n a cinnamon roll.

y/n: OMG THESE ARE MY FAVORITES.
lucy: I know, eat some of this and I will no longer bother you.
y/n: alright.

lucy sits down beside y/n on the couch.

Lucy: whats up with you, you seem a bit off.
y/n: it was just to much today, like the crowd, the car ride and some other stuff.
Lucy: was that the reason you didn't wanted to join dinner?
Y/n: yeah, today we're just too many people.
Lucy: sorry to hear that.
y/n: don't be, its not your fault. im happy if we finally train.
lucy: you are just like alexia said.
y/n: what do you mean?
lucy: you are very ambitioned, you care the most about football and your performance and you can't really take days off without considering to train.

y/n: well if I want to be on top than I have to train more than everybody else.
lucy: what do you mean?, your 26, you have already two Ballon O'dors and won nearly every trophy.
y/n: except for the world cup and the euros.
lucy: right the euros.
y/n: remember when you fouled me in the box?
lucy: yes, it should've been a penalty.
y/n: I know we would've won instead of you.
Lucy: but you haven't.
Y/n: shut up.

the striker punched against lucys arm with a chuckle.

lucy: well, maybe we will play against each other in the world cup this year, maybe in the final?

Lucy winked nat y/n with a big grin.

y/n: we have to win the Champions league first.
lucy: and we will.

Suddenly y/ns phone rings.

Lucy: take it.

y/n answers the phone.

y/n: hola alba.
Alba: hey, I just want to say that im happy that your back home, I hope you come visit us in the next days.
y/n: I will, promise. Can I speak to Esmeralda?
Alba: yes, she already sits here patiently waiting that I hand you over.
y/n: sounds like her.

both women chuckled and alba hands Esme the phone.

y/n: hola pequena, como estas?
Esme: good, I ate Nutella Crêpes today.
y/n: without me?
Esme: mama said that you are in England.
y/n: yes right, when I have days off I will visit you, I also will bring alexia.
Esme: don't tell Alexia that I like you more.
y/n: I won't, my mouth is zipped. but now go to bed, its late plus tomorrow is your birthday.
Esme: I will be 4.
y/n: I know, good night, te amo.
Esme: te amo y/n.

Esme gives her phone to her mom again.

Alba: she wishes that you and Ale could come around and in the afternoon maybe do something.
y/n: im gonna talk with Ale and the coach and try what I can, plus I already have gifts at Ales house.
Alba: im not gonna tell her anything for the surprise.
y/n: okay, I will text you if it works out.
Alba: thank you.
y/n: no problem, love you, bye.
Alba: love you too and tell Ale I love her too.
y/n: I will.

They both hang up and y/n gets a big smile on her face.

Lucy: who was it?
y/n: Alba and Esme.
Lucy: Ales sister and niece?
y/n: yes but Ale and Alba are my sisters  and Esmeralda is my niece, Eli adopted me when I was 16.

Lucy: tomorrow is her birthday isn't it?
y/n: yes and as we are speaking about it I have to talk to ale cause we want to visit her tomorrow.
Lucy: can I come too, I have a present for her.
y/n: you know her?
Lucy: yes, I babysit her sometimes but were like best friends.

y/n: your friends with a four year old?
Lucy: shut up you know how I meant it.
y/n: im just messing with you, If you want to come too than we have to convince Jonatan.

The two athletes go over to Ales and Onas dorm, as they enter they see wrapping paper all over the place.

y/n: what the hell has happend here?
Ale: I forgot to by gifts for Esme and Ona is helping me.
y/n: well me and Lucy already have everything ready, did you talked with Jonatan about it?
Ale: yes, he said its no problem, the team has free time tomorrow bur we have to eat dinner together but as a present Esme can eat with us he said.
y/n: okay I will tell Alba and have fun you two. We will eat breakfast at 11 so we can be at albas at one.
Ale: okay than good night you two.
Lucy: thanks you two too.

The two of them got bag in their room and got ready to sleep.

====
Thanks To you for reading this, hope you'll like this chapter